Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 16, 2024, 9:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
Hacking group SiegedSec wrote in a post on social platform Telegram that it was responsible for a cyber attack which secured 200GB of files from the think tank, which included passwords and user information for “every user” on its database.

The attack was part of its #OpTransRights campaign, which targets right-wing organisations the group believes have had a significant impact on mitigating trans rights.

Other targets include right-wing media outlet Real America’s Voice, the Hillsong megachurch and a Minnesota pastor.

“We’re strong against Project 2025 and everything the Heritage Foundation stands for,” the hackers’ co-leader, known by the username Vio, told The Intercept.

What is Project 2025?
Project 2025 is a proposed presidential transitional playbook that plans out former president Donald Trump’s first 180 days in office if he were to win back the White House in November.

It focuses on a wide-range of subjects, from the availability of abortion pills, the “natural family structure”, a social science-reinforced, Bible-based definition of marriage and family. Other targets include diversity, equality and inclusion (DEI) in higher education, and immigration.

Pink News
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Luxury resort in Europe's poorest country. Why not.....
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
A case of bubonic plague was reported in Colorado. Apparently there are approx. 7 cases per year in the US.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
South Korea will deploy laser weapons to shoot down North Korean drones this year, becoming the world's first country to deploy and operate such weapons in the military, the country's arms procurement agency said on Thursday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacif...5f2e6f2a84
(July 11, 2024 at 9:15 am)brewer Wrote: South Korea will deploy laser weapons to shoot down North Korean drones this year, becoming the world's first country to deploy and operate such weapons in the military, the country's arms procurement agency said on Thursday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacif...5f2e6f2a84

I wish Japan would "man-up" and start shooting down NK missiles that fly over them.
Disappointing theists since 1968!
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-12-at-15-11-46-Judge-...-Giuli.png]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
^Huzzah!

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Judge Throws Out Baldwin Manslaughter Case

Quote:

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
"If the glove doesn't quit, you must acquit" comes to mind. Looks like games to get him off, to me.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Appears that someone took a potshot at Trump during the PA rally. Looks like a graze to the right ear/head.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 5728 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 593 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1675 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37