Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 7:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Making overnight oats. Watching baseball.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Watching pre-season football.
Been sewing and prepping fabric day. Washed the cover for the dog bed...putting it back on is at least a two person job that I get to do solo. Been listening to a book and may go back to that. Right now, deciding.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Took my truck to a "cars and coffee" meetup about 2-1/2 hours after it started. Probably 20% of the vehicles were left.  Doh Maybe next time.

Just finished a small chest with drawers to store my wood working sandpaper in. I buy the sandpaper in 25- or 50- sheet packages, since I use a lot.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Boat day. Dove two less familiar sites today. One is a wreck at 85' depth that I'm mapping, using a combination of GoPro video correlated with depth data gathered by my dive computer, and an ordinary compass.
(August 17, 2024 at 8:20 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Boat day.   Dove two less familiar sites today.   One is a wreck at 85' depth that I'm mapping, using a combination of GoPro video correlated with depth data gathered by my dive computer, and an ordinary compass.

Show us those Doubloons!  Razz
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 17, 2024 at 8:51 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(August 17, 2024 at 8:20 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Boat day.   Dove two less familiar sites today.   One is a wreck at 85' depth that I'm mapping, using a combination of GoPro video correlated with depth data gathered by my dive computer, and an ordinary compass.

Show us those Doubloons!  Razz

LOL it's a sunken tourist snorkel boat. We did find two masks and a weight belt with 8 kilos of lead on it.
Unboxing my new, stainless steel wok. I like it a lot already. It's a bit heavy for tossing, but I don't use that technique, so no biggie.
Baseball, baseball, and more baseball.
(August 18, 2024 at 2:08 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Baseball, baseball, and more baseball.

Who's on first?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4812 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball