Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 4:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Tattoos
RE: [split] Tattoos

Pretty bitter jargon for such a young man.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Dude, did someone piss in your cheerios this morning or something?
This pic was taken last week. I'm getting a bit pudgier but I can still drink hard and raise hell when the moment is right.

So here's a slightly better pic of some of my ink. Still don't have pics of them all, but there you go.

[Image: Cinjin2012.jpg]

My father has tattoos. It would be weird if I got tattoos. My father has a beard. I regularly shave completely. My father has hair. I shave my hair clean.
My father has an earring. I'd never think of having one. My father has tattoos.
So I can't get tattoos.
Not that I'm tryint to be on opposites with my father. He's a great person, but I don't think he acts his age sometimes.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Heres a BAD ASS Tattoo

[Image: tattoo-and-roarke.jpg]

Kahn must be having a great vacation from Seti Alpha V in this photo.
(January 4, 2012 at 9:15 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: ... but I don't think he acts his age sometimes.

worst statement ever.

god forbid a human being act youthful and spontaneous in his old age.

Religious fucktards think that just because they have a stick up their ass means that everyone else should!

Your body will not permit some things in your old age - but your mind is free to stay young and exciting as long as you will it.

Cin, stop teasing me. It's not nice. [drool]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
lol ... you're too kind summer my dear. Tongue

(January 4, 2012 at 9:37 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(January 4, 2012 at 9:15 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: ... but I don't think he acts his age sometimes.

worst statement ever.

god forbid a human being act youthful and spontaneous in his old age.

Religious fucktards think that just because they have a stick up their ass means that everyone else should!

Your body will not permit some things in your old age - but your mind is free to stay young and exciting as long as you will it.

I think I used a wrong expression. I think I should have said that he should have dressed his age. I'm saying nothing to his mind either, he is quite grown up in the way he acts.
But he holds on to the old things of his youth, like when he was a hippy or something. I never saw him wear a suit, and once saw him shaven clean, when I was a child(I could not recognize him). But obviously, he says the same things about me. That I don't act my age. I shouldn't be worried all about this whole idealist movement thing.
Maybe he's right.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
He's wearing the hat, got tatts, musician, and we discovered he's got a sexy speaking voice to rival Barry "Rhythm" the Whitey.

I'm just sayin'.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 8413 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1510 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 833 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  men and women with tattoos, hot or not? orthodox-man 110 21523 April 24, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 14442 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 29696 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 11176 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  [split] Warm Greetings - The Not Welcome-y Stuff BrianSoddingBoru4 74 8140 May 24, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Tattoos Joods 20 2721 July 12, 2015 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  [split] FSTDT Fundie Of The Year Awards 2015 Rev. Rye 173 41083 February 3, 2015 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Violet