Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Tattoos
[split] Tattoos
(November 20, 2010 at 11:32 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I think shes just trying to give an old man a heart attack.

Personaly I find angelina a bit scrawny with too many tatoos.

For shame, my love for Angie is not to be dismissed.

Coming from someone who has two and wants another, it's hard, once you've been inked, to stop. Hers are beautiful.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: BDSM
(November 20, 2010 at 11:35 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Coming from someone who has two and wants another, it's hard, once you've been inked, to stop. Hers are beautiful.

Tatoos are like crack cocaine.

Once you start you just cant stop.

Same with piercings.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 20, 2010 at 11:38 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Tatoos are like crack cocaine.

Same with piercings.

I guess that explains why after I got one ear pierced, I had to the other one pierced, too...
Yes, that is a very bad joke.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
(November 20, 2010 at 11:38 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Tatoos are like crack cocaine.

Same with piercings.

I've managed to avoid all but the usual ear and navel piercing. The tatts are held back by my financial situation...one advantage to being mostly broke.

To bring it back to the thread at hand though, that's one time when you can discover just what pain can do - when I got my lower back piece I thought I was going to float away on the pain. Nothing ever had so clouded my brain or brought it all back into sharp focus. Maybe I'm just a big wuss.
Quote:I've managed to avoid all but the usual ear and navel piercing. The tatts are held back by my financial situation...one advantage to being mostly broke.

To bring it back to the thread at hand though, that's one time when you can discover just what pain can do - when I got my lower back piece I thought I was going to float away on the pain. Nothing ever had so clouded my brain or brought it all back into sharp focus. Maybe I'm just a big wuss.

You were getting a needle rammed into your body repeatedly at high speed.

I think a little wincing is acceptable.

(November 21, 2010 at 6:30 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You were getting a needle rammed into your body repeatedly at high speed.

The one on the back of my neck wasn't nearly as bad. Lower back nearly made my faint and felt like I had been kicked with a pair of doc martens repeatedly in that area. Different nerve endings. I cried like a little bitch and spent 2 days in bed.
(November 21, 2010 at 7:59 am)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(November 21, 2010 at 6:30 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You were getting a needle rammed into your body repeatedly at high speed.

The one on the back of my neck wasn't nearly as bad. Lower back nearly made my faint and felt like I had been kicked with a pair of doc martens repeatedly in that area. Different nerve endings. I cried like a little bitch and spent 2 days in bed.

Funny how different areas have different sensations of the same thing isnt it.

RE: [split] Tattoos
Well saved me doing it, thanks.

Don't have any tatoos, and don't plan to get any. Thought about it a couple of times, but nearly eveybody nowdays have tatoos.

Besides, imagine what they will look like when you are older.
I have nine tattoos and my wife has ten... which means it's my turn again. I know what I want to get, but I haven't been able to find the quite right image yet... and they are so damn expensive.

My wife's grandmother once asked her what she would tell the other old ladies in the old folks home about all of her tattoos and my wife replied, "Mine are prettier than yours". Her grandmother actually laughed and conceded that by the time Christina is old, half of the other old ladies would have tattoos, as well.
I don't know who split the thread off, but I think it's a great opportunity to just start one of stories and photos of tatts.

And here's the one I wanted to get ever since I was 16. Now that I have my 10 rose bushes outside and 10 more planned this summer, I think I'm entitled.

Edit: took away attachments...taking up too much space...

[Image: 5681646959_f6d1f8428d.jpg]

[Image: 5681645029_e8eff30103.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7804 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1437 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 757 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  men and women with tattoos, hot or not? orthodox-man 110 20969 April 24, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13789 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28741 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10225 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  [split] Warm Greetings - The Not Welcome-y Stuff BrianSoddingBoru4 74 7876 May 24, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Tattoos Joods 20 2651 July 12, 2015 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  [split] FSTDT Fundie Of The Year Awards 2015 Rev. Rye 173 39952 February 3, 2015 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Violet