Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 8:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
RE: CHEERS
Only if you wear that hat, Cin.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I think I'm in love - dopplebock and trappist ale.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGb5IweiYG8
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Well, I'm getting old too fast and I've made a decision that is admittedly slightly risky, but the right choice for me.

On Monday morning I am going to give up the real estate business and devote my time to something I love rather than spending my life in an occupation I don't give a a shit about anymore.

I'm starting up my own musical entertainment company. I've got the contacts, the gear, the chops, and most importantly - the drive.

It's a reasonable risk considering my background and I just don't want to live another day of my life doing something I don't love.

So ...
Cheers to me this time. I say, as long as you can keep a roof over your head and food in your belly - do what you love. Life is just too fucking short to live solely for the almighty dollar.

[Image: csa-bron-freedom.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

[Image: Giant-Wine-Glass-1.jpg]

I'll drink to that!! Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 28, 2012 at 4:34 am)Cinjin Wrote: Well, I'm getting old too fast and I've made a decision that is admittedly slightly risky, but the right choice for me.

On Monday morning I am going to give up the real estate business and devote my time to something I love rather than spending my life in an occupation I don't give a a shit about anymore.

I'm starting up my own musical entertainment company. I've got the contacts, the gear, the chops, and most importantly - the drive.

It's a reasonable risk considering my background and I just don't want to live another day of my life doing something I don't love.

So ...
Cheers to me this time. I say, as long as you can keep a roof over your head and food in your belly - do what you love. Life is just too fucking short to live solely for the almighty dollar.

[Image: csa-bron-freedom.jpg]

Go for it mate,I did the same thing and I've never been happier
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I'm adding a glass to those clinking for Cinjin. [Image: smiley-hug010.gif]
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Yay go Cinj, i'm doing the same, except I decided to bin work in favour of learning, for probably the next 7 years. HAHA, but that's life, you gotta do what you wanna do, or there ain't no point. 1 chance, there ain't no dress rehearsals.
This has nothing to do with anything but I saw it on Facebook and ... bwahaha!!!! Spit Coffee

[Image: 400002_10100481929426585_22420790_505292...6717_n.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Confusedhock: is the closest I can come to what I'm thinking. They don't have an avatar with its eyes popping out if its head.

This Friday I hope to finally make the beer kit I bought a few months back. I'll be making it at my in-laws with the local Catholic priest of all people. He brews beer so will be showing us how he does it.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.