Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 5:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
RE: CHEERS
Cinjin - this is your official schmoozer.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my new signature. You, sir, are my graphics god and you can consider this post a cherry red lipstick kiss on your sweet self.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Drinking Strongbow atm but I am partial to San Miguel. Always a bit of Jagermeister for when you want to party.
So here's a interesting tidbit ...
This guy I'm interested in doing some work for sat in front of my computer while I had the internet up. He noticed Atheist Forums tab a the top of the page and clicked on it without bothering to ask if it was alright to peruse around on my computer ... which was already pretty god damn annoying.

He shook his head but did not say much at first. He clicked on a link that said OggtheClever which brought him to a bio page. He proceeded to peruse it like he owned my damn computer. Shortly after he read what I can only assume is the first couple paragraphs, he says (rather boisterously), "these people are all going to burn in hell!"

It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut. I want this guy's business so I simply said, "well, you know, everybody's got their own perspective ... thats what makes this country great." I thought it was a rather obvious deflection but he just comes back with, "you mean that's what's destroying this country."

At that point, I just shrugged and got ready to hear a WHOLE lot of bull shit. Which I indeed did. In the space of about a minute and half, he proceeded to spew out all the bull shit we read on this site every day from those imbeciles and of course didn't have the slightest idea what he was talking about, what evolution even is, or why his god is so just.

I finally got him off his rant, nearly biting my tongue till I bled and back onto business. Needless to say, I left rather heated and unsatisfied.

Now I kinda feel like a sell-out and wish I had thrown it in his face ... but pride doesn't pay the bills.

Angry Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

Sounds like you need a good stiff drink and a chat mate Sad
And no ... religion doesn't pay the bills either. Here I'll poor a glass for you
[Image: wine-glass-pour.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Sell-out.

(fuckin with ya bud, I've had a few of those moments myself. the money's still good even if the experience sucked, cheers)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 8, 2012 at 4:03 am)Cinjin Wrote: Now I kinda feel like a sell-out and wish I had thrown it in his face ... but pride doesn't pay the bills.

Angry Undecided

Just think of all the money you're taking from him. Muhahahahaha.
[Image: heart.jpg]

Happy Valentine's Day you beautiful bastards!!

I got dibs on thesummerqueen as my cyber valentine.
[Image: Evolution.png]

You just bring your guitar, big guy. Wink

[Image: tumblr_lespdhdt7q1qfk9v5o1_500_large.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Why would you want to work for such an idiot?
Bills have to be paid and mouths have to be fed? I dunno, some of us are funny that way. Big Grin