Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 8:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Ron Bashing
RE: More Ron Bashing
Quote:Ok personal attacks are stupid,
YOU started the personal attacks. If you are too much of a coward or not creative or smart enough to come up with a good insult then I suggest you dump this forum and go to the Nickelodeon forum, I hear they have easier pciking over there for people like you.
Quote:but I felt that I was being dissed because I support Ron Paul and 911 conspiracy theroies.
Ron Paul is a lying racist scum bag that would turn this country back to the 1950's. 9-11 conspiracy theories are laughably easy to debunk.
Quote:But now i have SCIENTIFIC PROOF employing the scientific method that WTC towers were taken down with explosives! PLease watch, and provide REASONABLE comments.
*sigh*... I saw the video. Okay, so you claim that you have science on your side, and that someone dropping a cinder block from a few feet away should give the same effect of the twin towers colapsing.

I have to ask you something... if this is such damning proof of a controlled blast, then why are you showing it to us? Why arent you knocking on a district judges door and presenting this proof as evidence of a conspiracy to murder? Convincing me (which this video DOES NOT) is not as important as bringing justice in this case. I suggest you log off the forum, grab that video and head to your local lawyer and present this evidence.
Rev wrote

Quote:Ron Paul is a lying racist scum bag that would turn this country back to the 1950's. 9-11 conspiracy theories are laughably easy to debunk.

Paul is not rascist, his policies to end the war on drugs and to reduce the prison population HELPS blacks and minorities most of all. Paul has the majority of the black vote.

And you can "debunk" just about anything! All of the debunking evidence I have see for 911 goes something like this:

Silverstein is recorded to have said "pull it" for WTC #7 (which IS a demolition term), oohh now let's just try to spin this somehow and say that he meant to pull the firemen out of the building to divert everyone from what he obviously meant. But WHY would he say, pull "IT", rather than pull them out? Debunking something is not even science!! It is manipulating evidence, in other words, making up bullshit excuses for what really happened on 911. There is SO much evidence on the net that points directly to a conspiracy theory. It is utter denial that blinds you!

Yeah, I could go to the local judge or police with the evidence, but I will find the same stubborn resistance. I commend you for not believing in all of the church's lies, but you still believe in all the government's lies! (which may be even worse!) The Federal gov. is so rich, so powerful, so uncontested, and so big, that they can pull off these false flag operations when they need to. I am looking for the next one to come out in the Strait of Hormuz offshore of Iran. Rumors are spreading there yet also somewhere else later this year. I am in some disbelief in the latter one because it is absolutly horrific. I am skeptical on government conspiracies, yet they seem to always come true!

And here, even some of the people who have disliked Paul are starting to see the truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...Po5thWJrk8

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

Buddha FSM Grin

(February 16, 2012 at 2:22 am)Bgood Wrote: Ok personal attacks are stupid, but I felt that I was being dissed because I support Ron Paul and 911 conspiracy theroies. But now i have SCIENTIFIC PROOF employing the scientific method that WTC towers were taken down with explosives! PLease watch, and provide REASONABLE comments.

I've watched the video and remain unconvinced. Not being an engineer I can't really evaluate the experiments they use to make their case. I know I've seen something on Frontline or Nova about the collapse of the towers and I can't imagine the editors of either of those programs would either overlook or cover up something like what you propose. I'm in no position to help you do anything about it even if I were convinced. But I'm not.

Listen. I'm sorry I fanned your flames when you were losing it before. I do have a low opinion about 'spiritual warriors' generally. The whole enterprise strikes me as escapist and narcissistic to be honest. But you are you and not whatever it is you're pursuing. So go in peace grasshopper. Enjoy your peaks. When and if that adventure becomes stale, have a go at the valleys. It may be dark and muggy down here but there is also loads of depth to be explored.
(February 16, 2012 at 11:06 pm)whateverist Wrote: Listen. I'm sorry I fanned your flames when you were losing it before. I do have a low opinion about 'spiritual warriors' generally. The whole enterprise strikes me as escapist and narcissistic to be honest. But you are you and not whatever it is you're pursuing. So go in peace grasshopper. Enjoy your peaks. When and if that adventure becomes stale, have a go at the valleys. It may be dark and muggy down here but there is also loads of depth to be explored.

Hey thx, whateverist, Im very sorry for coming down on you so strong. I did sound awfully pretentious there...I need to practice al little more restraint and calmness. I think I was sounding off on all my "opponents" in general, but later I realized what would there be to argue about if I didn't have you guys! lol So I appreciate the conversation, I will def check myself before I wreck myself next time. Peace out and hopefully no grudges. I was just trying to make myself feel better, didn't work!

I don't think most of us on an atheist forum are sheep, but there are sheep 'out there', which I , esp. as an aspiring buddhist, need to develop more compassion for considering their unique circumstances.

I continually research Ron Paul and 911 Conspiracy on Youtube and in various books quite a bit, so although you may disagree with my conclusions on these topics, I am not ignorant or uninformed on them. I actually voted for Obama last election for first time. But I changed my opinion of him since then. I also did not believe in 911 conspiracy for a LONG time, until maybe two years ago, as I investigated it. I have lost faith in my Catholic upbringing as well as my faith in Fed. government.
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

Buddha FSM Grin

(February 16, 2012 at 11:48 pm)Bgood Wrote: I actually voted for Obama last election for first time. But I changed my opinion of him since then. I also did not believe in 911 conspiracy for a LONG time, until maybe two years ago, as I investigated it. I have lost faith in my Catholic upbringing as well as my faith in Fed. government.

I have no faith in government either. I think ours is particularly flawed in fact. So flawed that it is absolutely impossible to hold anyone accountable for anything because no one has the power to act. I certainly wish Obama could have achieved even more of his agenda than he has but I have no delusions about why that is. We live in a time of rabid polarization. About the only thing a president has the power to do is to get us into an unbudgeted military situation as W Bush did.

I'm really not making excuses for Obama but I am absolutely convinced that he will extract whatever slack there may be in the tug of war with repubs to favor the 99%. I still believe that. I never believed that being elected president would give him the power to do as he pleased. I'm also very clear that he is the only adult in the race. We are so lucky to have someone of his caliber who will take on this mess. Even if qualified, I would rather slit my wrists.

Please consider choking down your disappointment and give incremental change a chance. It is so preferable to monumental disaster a la Bush.

Bgood:

Whilst I respect and agree with your views on Ron Paul, 9/11 was quite simply not a conspiracy. The very thought that your government could be that organised and keep things hidden from the public for 10 years is frankly laughable.

The Silverstein quote is also easily debunked: http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

"Pull it" is not a demolition term used when bombs are used to take down a building; rather, it is used when cables are used to literally pull down a building. In addition, neither Silverstein, nor the man he was talking to (the Fire Department commander) are in the demolition business, so the term "pull it" loses all meaning.
Quote:Paul is not rascist,
Demonstrably untrue. Ron Paul very much is a racist, and I have produced mounds of evidence to show how racist he is. Saying that the sky is orange over and over again will not make the sky orange bgood. Saying that Paul isnt racist will not remove his racism.

NOW..since I have produced TONS of evidence proving Ron Paul is a racist, i demand that you either produce signifigant evidence that all of my proof is wrong or that you stop saying Paul is not a racist. I have met the burdon of proof. It is now time that you put up or shut up.

Quote:his policies to end the war on drugs and to reduce the prison population HELPS blacks and minorities most of all.
Then why did Ron Paul say that 95% of blacks are either semi or completely criminal? I have produced plenty of evidence, that spans 20 fucking years, that Ron Paul is a racist. Put up or shut up.
Quote:Paul has the majority of the black vote.
*sigh* What else will you make up? Thats it, Im flat out calling you a liar. Ron Paul does not have "the black vote".

Burdon of Proof: Please show me the proof that you have that "Paul has the majority of black vote" or you are a fucking liar.

Ignoring or failing to produce evidence that Ron Paul has "the majority of the black vote" within the next 24 hours will result in me immediately putting your account on IGNORE.

I dont abide lliars.
(February 17, 2012 at 9:31 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
Quote:Paul is not rascist,
Demonstrably untrue. Ron Paul very much is a racist, and I have produced mounds of evidence to show how racist he is. Saying that the sky is orange over and over again will not make the sky orange bgood. Saying that Paul isnt racist will not remove his racism.

NOW..since I have produced TONS of evidence proving Ron Paul is a racist, i demand that you either produce signifigant evidence that all of my proof is wrong or that you stop saying Paul is not a racist. I have met the burdon of proof. It is now time that you put up or shut up.

Quote:his policies to end the war on drugs and to reduce the prison population HELPS blacks and minorities most of all.
Then why did Ron Paul say that 95% of blacks are either semi or completely criminal? I have produced plenty of evidence, that spans 20 fucking years, that Ron Paul is a racist. Put up or shut up.
Quote:Paul has the majority of the black vote.
*sigh* What else will you make up? Thats it, Im flat out calling you a liar. Ron Paul does not have "the black vote".

Burdon of Proof: Please show me the proof that you have that "Paul has the majority of black vote" or you are a fucking liar.

Ignoring or failing to produce evidence that Ron Paul has "the majority of the black vote" within the next 24 hours will result in me immediately putting your account on IGNORE.

I dont abide lliars.

Paul cited the study and wrote: "Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

He is criticizing the justice system, they are only criminals because of a flawed justice system. That is supporting their rights as humans. That does not make someone racist.

42% of Black men aged 18-35 in Washington, D.C. were under some form of criminal justice control in 1992.

What is your definition of racism?

“Most of that increase is due to the War on Drugs, a war waged almost exclusively in poor communities of color,” she said, even though studies have shown that whites use and sell illegal drugs at rates equal to or above blacks. In some black inner-city communities, four of five black youth can expect to be caught up in the criminal justice system during their lifetimes.

As a consequence, a great many black men are disenfranchised, said Alexander — prevented because of their felony convictions from voting and from living in public housing, discriminated in hiring, excluded from juries, and denied educational opportunities.

The war on drugs is racism. That is racism. Getting in the shitty justice system ruins your life.

"Compared to Non-blacks, California’s African-American population are 4 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana, 12 times more likely to be imprisoned for a marijuana felony arrest, and 3 times more likely to be imprisoned per marijuana possession arrest. Overall, as Figure 3 illustrates, these disparities accumulate to 10 times’ greater odds of an African-American being imprisoned for marijuana than other racial/ethnic groups."

"The primary reason for this massive number of black men in jail is the War on Drugs. Therefore, if the War on Drugs were terminated, the main factor keeping race-based resentment a core element in the American social fabric would no longer exist. America would be a better place for all."

Today, 1 in 15 African-American children and 1 in 42 Latino children have a parent in prison, compared to 1 in 111 white children. In some areas, a large majority of African-American men – 55 percent in Chicago, for example – are labeled felons for life, and, as a result, may be prevented from voting and accessing public housing, student loans and other public assistance."

The current laws are racist. drugwarfacts.org
There's no sense arguing with them paintpooper. I once linked them to a video where Ron Paul talked about how minorities were being unfairly treated by the justice system, and where he goes on and on about how Martin Luther King Jr was a hero of his. The only explanation they could come up with was "he's obviously lying". When you hold a belief so firmly that you reject all evidence to the contrary as "lies", you're in a pretty deluded state.

Yet they believe absolutely everything that's said on The Young Turks show, even though they present no actual evidence. Actual journalists have done in depth reports on the "racist journals" that "Ron Paul" wrote, and determined that there was no evidence he approved them, let alone wrote them.
I must not stop, I will not stop, I can not stop. I see the truth. Ever wonder why RP supporters are so adamant... once we see the truth it is something you can NOT let go of, and the only thing you want to do is spread the message, because it is so strong. The path we are on today is very dangerous and TPTB are putting agendas into over-drive because they see the people waking up.
NDAA SOPA Patriot Act. All crushing our freedoms, and crushing free information. Gay marriage/abortion/race is all a smoke and mirrors, deterrents from the underlying issues, that actually cause the negative aspects in the world today. Like banking, monetary policy, interest rates, government sponsored corporatism, and illegal wars.

There is nothing in the world that would make me vote for Obama again, or an "establishment" Republican.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm leaving Ron Paul land Videodrome 28 3334 February 12, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Ron Paul Throwing In With The Crazies Minimalist 3 1323 April 28, 2015 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The newest Ron Paul thread MORETORQUE 4 2111 April 12, 2013 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Cato
  Ron Paul- The Racist Liar Erinome 45 17046 April 12, 2013 at 9:54 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Ron Paul - Gone but still an Asshole Minimalist 43 15192 December 6, 2012 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out, Ron Minimalist 43 10870 November 17, 2012 at 2:38 am
Last Post: cratehorus
  [split]Ron Paul plays Yahtzee with Nazis cratehorus 69 29190 September 6, 2012 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Justtristo
  An objective take on Ron Paul theVOID 29 12488 March 23, 2012 at 8:58 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ron Paul might have the most delegates? Tiberius 60 20806 February 15, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  The Ron.g Thing to do? 8BitAtheist 1 1299 January 18, 2012 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Minimalist