Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The newest Ron Paul thread
The newest Ron Paul thread
Ron Paul is coming to speak in my town Monday, I do have some problems with him but he is for a government with constitutional restraints and I am for that but people are generaly to stupuid to figure out what America was supposed to be about so that is out the window.

All you can say is when you stand back and look at it is they left us some documents for governing America and created a lieing muderous mess from the get go.

He is promoting his new home school curriculum for children and I would like to pay my last respects to a honest politician so I will go and here him speak on Monday.
RE: Ron Paul- The Racist Liar
(April 12, 2013 at 6:21 am)MORETORQUE Wrote: Ron Paul is coming to speak in my town Monday, I do have some problems with him but he is for a government with constitutional restraints and I am for that but people are generaly to stupuid to figure out what America was supposed to be about so that is out the window.

All you can say is when you stand back and look at it is they left us some documents for governing America and created a lieing muderous mess from the get go.

He is promoting his new home school curriculum for children and I would like to pay my last respects to a honest politician so I will go and here him speak on Monday.

Honest politician, jumbo shrimp, military intel, sanitary landfill. Ron Paul never had a problem with intrusive governments overstepping their boundaries. He just wanted the state government to do the stepping, not the fed.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Ron Paul- The Racist Liar
I did not know that, I will research it. Then when I go I will be armed with tomatoes and rotten egg's to throw.
RE: The newest Ron Paul thread
Please do not necropost, want to bring up a subject? Sure, make a new thread instead of resurecting an old one -.-;
RE: The newest Ron Paul thread
Just wanted to share Paul's response regarding the role of religion in Presidential decision making. Keep in mind that the rest of the Republican candidates used the question as an opportunity to suck Jesus' cock and pander to an auditorium full of Jesus freaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGpWsQaS584

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3258 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6207 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 581 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1693 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2641 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Losing respect for Rand Paul shadow 127 11477 February 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Open Letter to Speaker Paul Ryan....... Brian37 8 2350 October 20, 2017 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 2980 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Poor Paul Ryan Minimalist 10 2618 March 30, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1156 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus