Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 2:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Methodist in Your Midst
RE: A Methodist in Your Midst
This is true ...but Zen wanted one in one of the "main religions". Might even go for Imam... heck you know how much they rake in for halal certification?? $$$ Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
A Methodist in Your Midst
To the OP, after seeing your idiocy in another thread all I have to say is the following:

Fuck you.
(March 27, 2012 at 10:24 am)Mosrhun Wrote: After seeing your idiocy in another thread all I have to say is the following:

Fuck you.

Who Moi?? Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 27, 2012 at 10:25 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(March 27, 2012 at 10:24 am)Mosrhun Wrote: After seeing your idiocy in another thread all I have to say is the following:

Fuck you.

Who Moi?? Undecided

No lol, the OP.
(March 27, 2012 at 10:29 am)Mosrhun Wrote:
(March 27, 2012 at 10:25 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:

Fuck you.

Who Moi?? Undecided

No lol, the OP.

Hehe Never hurts to check, Mosh

yeah poor Christian... Undecided
(March 24, 2012 at 4:31 pm)Christian Wrote: I always manage to win over Nick through the strong word of God as in our holy book.

Excuse me for being a bit slow. But surely if you won him over he would be a christian.. Just saying. He probably gets bored and gives up talking sense into you.
(March 27, 2012 at 10:49 am)Insanity x Wrote:
(March 24, 2012 at 4:31 pm)Christian Wrote: I always manage to win over Nick through the strong word of God as in our holy book.

Excuse me for being a bit slow. But surely if you won him over he would be a christian.. Just saying. He probably gets bored and gives up talking sense into you.

Who's Nick?? Who Satan?? Nice guy, gets alot of respect here as he has not murdered as many humans as you god has.

Christian you really ARE infantile. As InsanityX has stated IF you had 'won', something your deity is YET to accomplish, over Satan; then said "deity" would be xtian would he not??
(March 27, 2012 at 10:54 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Who's Nick?? Who Satan?? Nice guy, gets alot of respect here as he has not murdered as many humans as you god has.
Nick = Forsaken. And by that I mean thats his username. Tongue

(March 27, 2012 at 10:54 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: As InsanityX has stated..

I love how the X keeps being made capital Big Grin

Makes me feel awesome.
(March 26, 2012 at 2:12 am)fr0d0 Wrote:
(March 25, 2012 at 7:43 pm)Faith No More Wrote: No, that's not what I meant. What they preached was that it was impossible to know who got into heaven, or for what reason. They preached for people to have faith in their savior but not that faith was the absolute criteria for reaching heaven.

Then either they were wrong or you misunderstood. Faith is in fact essential. Faith should be demonstrable by its product but the product alone is meaningless. There is only one route to salvation in what is widely regarded as Christianity and that route is via Jesus.

Are you a Methodist? It's Methodist doctrine we're talking about.
Welcome, Christian. I appreciate your courtesy and cool head. I hope you find your stay here educational.
Do you have to be on crystal meth to be a Methodist?