Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 7:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your encouragement to get me back to shape!
RE: Your encouragement to get me back to shape!
(October 4, 2012 at 11:41 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Re OP:

My body is a finally tuned machine. I feed it cigarettes and beer. Eat anything I want, fuck like a stalion, feast on steaks, butter and whiskey all while racing cars, gamblin, writin music, playin rock shows and staying up way too late smoking the finest green and sharing laughs & cocktails with beautiful like-minded people who love to live free.

Old age looks terrifying. May I never see it.

As one for whom the twilight home beckons I can think of no better preparation than sitting in a comfy chair, getting blasted it is what old age is all about. And by this point all the healthy males have died out so its an open field. Your doing it right Cinjin.
Where are you Mystic. How are you supposed to get your 6/8 pack if you are not crunching, running and going to the gym.

We need an update.

This week you need to do

100 crunches
50 push ups
3 x run for 30 min above 4.5

Tongue
(October 8, 2012 at 7:35 am)Waratah Wrote: Where are you Mystic. How are you supposed to get your 6/8 pack if you are not crunching, running and going to the gym.

We need an update.

This week you need to do

100 crunches
50 push ups
3 x run for 30 min above 4.5

Tongue

O well I did at least 100 sit ups yesterday in 3 sets. Same with push ups. And I worked out my back at the gym.

The day before yesterday I worked out arms and abs at the gym.

Today the gym is closed, but I ran for 25 mins at speed 7.7 miles per hour (did 3.2 miles of running all together) at the treadmill at home.

How about you, what ye been doing?

I just did 142 crunches (in a row).
I ran on the elliptical yesterday for 3 miles in 45 minutes. Tomorrow I'm meeting with the trainer again, so there will be pain.
I watched the special Olympics on youtube with a cold one and some popcorn. Being the black hearted bastard I am I laughed until I passed out from oxygen deprivation. After I came to I laughed some more and masturbated a little.
Hope this news inspires you.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Raphiel, I thought you wanted to get into shape? Enough with the lame jokes Tongue and exercise!
(October 8, 2012 at 6:39 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: I watched the special Olympics on youtube with a cold one and some popcorn. Being the black hearted bastard I am I laughed until I passed out from oxygen deprivation. After I came to I laughed some more and masturbated a little.
Hope this news inspires you.

you should work in advertising!

[Image: bg35611945700093155-carling-300xws.jpg]
NEVER! Has being an asshole, felt sooooooo good!
(October 8, 2012 at 6:45 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Raphiel, I thought you wanted to get into shape? Enough with the lame jokes Tongue and exercise!

Whos joking? That swimming relay is pretty hot if you don't look at anyones face.
Seen as thats a rule I use for most of my conquests it comes pretty naturally to me.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
This is what I have done this month so far:

1/10/2012 22.05km 0:59:14
2/10/2012 23.53km 1:03:29
4/10/2012 24.84km 1:11:34
5/10/2012 22.22km 1:00:16
7/10/2012 37.54km 1:50:45
8/10/2012 21.04km 0:57:57

On the 21/10/12 I will be doing a 50km ride with my brother. We will be riding over the Sydney Harbour bridge then to Olympic park. If I complete it, it will be the furthest I have ridden.
I was able to start running again about four days ago. I'm able to do about 3/4 of what I was doing before I had to stop for a bit. Today, it was fucking cold and rainy, so I wacked the bag around for a bit instead of running. My legs feel itchy to run, though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Methods For Whipping My Negroes Into Shape? The Atheist 2 1295 March 30, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain