Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Methods For Whipping My Negroes Into Shape?
Best Methods For Whipping My Negroes Into Shape?
Are there any exercise programs available for whipping negroes into shape for manual labor? I have a flock of thirty-seven negroes for my recently acquired land and I need to produce ASAP.
You're not an ugly person; you're a beautiful monkey.

RE: Best Methods For Whipping My Negroes Into Shape?
Whipping is easy and requires a strong wrist action that should come naturally to most men. Except for those whose penis is too small and rely on using their finger tips
RE: Best Methods For Whipping My Negroes Into Shape?
Moderator Notice
This thread is closed pending staff deliberation.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone into combat sports? EgoDeath 24 2116 March 17, 2019 at 10:22 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Your encouragement to get me back to shape! Mystic 143 29005 April 23, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Showboating before you get into endzone. Brian37 20 1948 September 11, 2016 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What sports are people into? Hughsie 64 15826 December 19, 2013 at 7:45 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Anyone into skiing? Darth 5 1129 November 29, 2013 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Chad32