Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 8:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Idicoy
RE: Atheist Idicoy
(January 22, 2013 at 7:31 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Then if evolution is true based on you claiming to observed it in a lab, then according to your logic, Big Foot exists and Tupac is still alive, because peole claim to have seen them as well. So unless you accept that exist as well, then according to your own logic, your evidence is fasle, thus evolution is false.

How the fuck can somebody be this stupid? There's a difference between some loonies claiming they saw a dead black rapper and thousands of scientists observing evolution thousands of times and providing thousands of different pieces of evidence for it. Not to mention it can be observed by anyone once the work is published.
I march against the Asagods
To bring the end of time.
I am pure and endless pain
And Surtr is my name.

See me rise, the mighty Surt,
Destroyer of the universe.
Bringer of flames and endless hurt
Scorcher of men and Earth.
(January 22, 2013 at 7:31 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Then if evolution is true based on you claiming to observed it in a lab, then according to your logic, Big Foot exists and Tupac is still alive, because people claim to have seen them as well. So unless you accept that they exist as well, then according to your own logic, your evidence is fasle, thus evolution is false.

Hey, mister can't-do-a-quote, you do know the difference between a source and a credible source, don't you? What is the difference between 'evidence' and 'verifiable evidence?'

And you still haven't answered my question: You come down with MRSA. Are you going to accept treatment that was developed because medical researchers acknowledge that bacteria evolves?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(January 22, 2013 at 7:22 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Well, yeah, that's kinda how it works. Islam is the one making a claim. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the one who says there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet. All it means if someone claims to be an atheist is that we respond with "I don't think so." Pretty much, that's all an atheist is: someone who believes in one less god than you do. The same way you view the gods of Hinduism, Christianity and other faiths, that's how we see Allah.

Response: Bringing up religion doesn't an idiotic claim by an atheist.
Quote:Response: Then if evolution is true based on you claiming to observed it in a lab, then according to your logic, Big Foot exists and Tupac is still alive, because peole claim to have seen them as well. So unless you accept that exist as well, then according to your own logic, your evidence is fasle, thus evolution is false.

hahaha think about what youre arguing about then direct it towards your own beliefs then get back to us

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 22, 2013 at 7:35 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote:
(January 22, 2013 at 7:22 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Well, yeah, that's kinda how it works. Islam is the one making a claim. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the one who says there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet. All it means if someone claims to be an atheist is that we respond with "I don't think so." Pretty much, that's all an atheist is: someone who believes in one less god than you do. The same way you view the gods of Hinduism, Christianity and other faiths, that's how we see Allah.

Response: Bringing up religion doesn't an idiotic claim by an atheist.

[Image: Grammar.jpg]

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(January 22, 2013 at 7:35 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Hey, mister can't-do-a-quote, you do know the difference between a source and a credible source, don't you? What is the difference between 'evidence' and 'verifiable evidence?'

And you still haven't answered my question: You come down with MRSA. Are you going to accept treatment that was developed because medical researchers acknowledge that bacteria evolves?

Response: That's the problem. You don't know the difference, nor do any atheist when defending evolution. For neither you nor any atheist can provide proof that any scientific document that evolution is true is credible, for you have no proof that the author is speaking truthfully. Thus proving evolution is false.

As for your question, it has nothing to do with the topic of atheist accepting evolution as true because a book says so. So your point is pointless.

(January 22, 2013 at 7:36 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
Quote:hahaha think about what youre arguing about then direct it towards your own beliefs then get back to us

Response: Likewise.

[quote='Surtr' pid='390548' dateline='1358897643']

How the fuck can somebody be this stupid? There's a difference between some loonies claiming they saw a dead black rapper and thousands of scientists observing evolution thousands of times and providing thousands of different pieces of evidence for it. Not to mention it can be observed by anyone once the work is published.

Response: the only difference is that one dummy is called a loony and the other dummies are called scientists. Whatever the name, does change the fact that their dummies. So you should be answering your own question as to how can you be so stupid.
Ok, I'm getting bored with this guy. It's kinda turned into "I'm not a poopie head! You're a poopie head!" I'm just gonna have some fun with the dork.

[Image: mockingislam5.jpg]
[Image: mockingislam4.jpg]
[Image: mockingislam3.jpg]
[Image: mockingislam2.jpg]
[Image: mockingislam.jpg]

And I'll post these last ones because, even though they aren't specifically intended to be about Islam, they might as well here

[Image: christian-logic.jpg]
[Image: arguigwithchristians.jpg]

Your entire argument is smashed to little tiny pieces and obliterated before it even begins,
You say ask any atheist about evolution? well atheism isnt a belief in evolution its a lack of belief in god, so theres probably atheists out there who dont believe in evolution just as theres muslims who believe in evolution.
You say the proof of evolution is only in a book, theres fossil evidence, you can go to museums and see displays and such, doctors know about evolution because of micro evolution.
Attacking the theory of evolution not only makes you look stupid but has nothing to do with god, there could be a god and evolution and there could be no evolution and no god.
And if you want to judge which book is more reliable its a simple case of modern day scientific text books which all agree with each other about the basic idea of the theory of evolution vs creationism, by the way this argument has been actually carried out in court by creationsts WAY more persuasive than you who STILL failed at trying to get creationism taught in schools.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Al-Fatihah: Is it true that you're a Falafelist?

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 22, 2013 at 7:17 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Prove evolution is true, or that there is no God.

Even if evolution was false and there was a God, it would not at all prove that Islam was right. It's just one monstrously stupid delusion out of tens of thousands.