Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Idicoy
Atheist Idicoy
The arguments presented by Atheists are so illogical and hypocritical, that it's hard to imagine whether they are sane or not.

An atheist will deny or reject the teachings in religious scriptures and say that they are unsound or false because religious scriptures are made up of folklore and myths. They also state that saying a religious scripture is true because it says it's true is faulty logic.

But watch this. Ask any atheist about evoultion and what is there proof? They themselves refer to textbooks themselves as proof and claim that evolution is true for the same reasons why religious call their scriptures true. "Because it says so". That shows not only complete hypocrisy, but refutes the claim that evolution is true because according to atheists themselves, claiming something is true because it says it's true is faulty logic.

It doesn't end there though. To defend that foolish claim, they say that it's not based on say so. They say that the science has been peer-reviewed, analyzed, and witnessed, observed and tested, so it's a fact.

But watch this. How do you know that it's been witnessed, peer-reviewed, and analyzed, observed and tested? "Because it says so". Hahah. They defend their faulty logic with the same faulty logic.

Therefore, since all atheist claims and alleged evidence that evolution is true or God does not or may not exist is based on "because a book says so" and cannot even present evidence that the authors are speaking truthfully, then they have no logical reasoning to deny any religious scripture as truth when it's based on the same type of evidence for evolution as true, which is, "because a book says so".

The idiocy of atheists exposed.
RE: Atheist Idicoy
Surely even you must realise how ridiculous your post is. Are you flaming, a poe or simply so buried in the deep hole of delusion that you have forgotten what the light of reason looks like?

So sad Sad

P.S. It might also be worth your while to spell the word 'Idiocy' correctly before you have the arrogance to accuse us of it!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(January 22, 2013 at 6:31 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: The arguments presented by Atheists are so illogical and hypocritical, that it's hard to imagine whether they are sane or not.

An atheist will deny or reject the teachings in religious scriptures and say that they are unsound or false because religious scriptures are made up of folklore and myths. They also state that saying a religious scripture is true because it says it's true is faulty logic.

But watch this. Ask any atheist about evoultion and what is there proof? They themselves refer to textbooks themselves as proof and claim that evolution is true for the same reasons why religious call their scriptures true. "Because it says so". That shows not only complete hypocrisy, but refutes the claim that evolution is true because according to atheists themselves, claiming something is true because it says it's true is faulty logic.

It doesn't end there though. To defend that foolish claim, they say that it's not based on say so. They say that the science has been peer-reviewed, analyzed, and witnessed, observed and tested, so it's a fact.

But watch this. How do you know that it's been witnessed, peer-reviewed, and analyzed, observed and tested? "Because it says so". Hahah. They defend their faulty logic with the same faulty logic.

Therefore, since all atheist claims and alleged evidence that evolution is true or God does not or may not exist is based on "because a book says so" and cannot even present evidence that the authors are speaking truthfully, then they have no logical reasoning to deny any religious scripture as truth when it's based on the same type of evidence for evolution as true, which is, "because a book says so".

The idiocy of atheists exposed.

Since you clearly know nothing of how evolution works or even its fundamental principles your opinion counts for nothing.

Thank you for playing.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 22, 2013 at 6:38 am)Darwinian Wrote: Surely even you must realise how ridiculous your post is. Are you flaming, a poe or simply so buried in the deep hole of delusion that you have forgotten what the light of reason looks like?

So sad Sad

Response: In other words, you can't refute anything stated, thus confirming the idiocy of atheists. So I agree, that is sad.

(January 22, 2013 at 6:44 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Since you clearly know nothing of how evolution works or even its fundamental principles your opinion counts for nothing.

Thank you for playing.

Response: To the contrary, since your evidence of evolution stems from the exact idiocy of "Because a book says so", that makes you know nothing of evolution or comon sense.

Thanks for playing.
(January 22, 2013 at 6:48 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote:
(January 22, 2013 at 6:38 am)Darwinian Wrote: Surely even you must realise how ridiculous your post is. Are you flaming, a poe or simply so buried in the deep hole of delusion that you have forgotten what the light of reason looks like?

So sad Sad

Response: In other words, you can't refute anything stated, thus confirming the idiocy of atheists. So I agree, that is sad.

Why would I desire to refute anything you state? And why because I choose not to must it automatically confirm the opposing view?
(January 22, 2013 at 6:48 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote:

So sad Sad

(January 22, 2013 at 6:44 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Since you clearly know nothing of how evolution works or even its fundamental principles your opinion counts for nothing.

Thank you for playing.

Response: To the contrary, since your evidence of evolution stems from the exact idiocy of "Because a book says so", that makes you know nothing of evolution or comon sense.

Thanks for playing.

How old is the universe?
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 22, 2013 at 6:51 am)Darwinian Wrote: Why would I desire to refute anything you state? And why because I choose not to must it automatically confirm the opposing view?

Response: In other words, you still cannot refute anything stated, thus supporting the fact atheist logic is idiotic. Thanks for he clarification.

(January 22, 2013 at 6:53 am)Zen Badger Wrote: How old is the universe?

Response: Find out from your science book and get back to me.
(January 22, 2013 at 6:56 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote:
(January 22, 2013 at 6:51 am)Darwinian Wrote: Why would I desire to refute anything you state? And why because I choose not to must it automatically confirm the opposing view?

Response: In other words, you still cannot refute anything stated, thus supporting the fact atheist logic is idiotic. Thanks for he clarification.

No, thank you for confirming that you simply do not possess the required intellect and rational thinking to be able to answer two very simple questions. Have you ever thought about a career in politics?
I dont think he is a troll.

I think he is sincere, as in he really believes in what he posts.

If you have ever met a salafist, and I have, then you imidiatly recognise the rethoric and stupidity.

The only thing I ask myself is, if he is a European convert, arab imigrant to Europe or still lives in his oh so wonderfull desert of chaos.
(January 22, 2013 at 6:56 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote:

(January 22, 2013 at 6:53 am)Zen Badger Wrote: How old is the universe?

Response: Find out from your science book and get back to me.

I want to know what you believe.