Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 9:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meteor hits Russia
RE: Meteor hits Russia
(February 15, 2013 at 2:35 pm)Psykhronic Wrote: I wish I could be a true atheist like you, Brian

It's easy, swear an oath to Stalin, barbecue a kitten, record the NFL without their written permission and rip the tag off your mattress.
What the fuck happened in this thread?
Nihilism happened
(February 15, 2013 at 2:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote: It's easy, swear an oath to Stalin, barbecue a kitten, record the NFL without their written permission and rip the tag off your mattress.

If you bought the mattress, you're legally allowed to remove the tag. Remove them at your local mattress store.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(February 15, 2013 at 2:41 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: What the fuck happened in this thread?

warning shots across the bow or meaningless evolution?
"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
(February 15, 2013 at 2:42 pm)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: Nihilism happened

I don't care, it's all meaningless anyway. Angel
Ich werde jetzt eure sprachlichen Angewohnheiten ignorieren und meine Ablehnung gegenüber die Richtung in die sich diese Debate gezogen hat nur mehr in meiner Sprache ausdrücken.

I got accused of being a Nihlist. Which is as silly as accusing me of being an "essensces" based on Plato.

In other news, I am also a Snarfwigitist.

(February 15, 2013 at 2:46 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

I don't care, it's all meaningless anyway. Angel

NOW you are getting it. Ultimately yes. But that does not mean we cant know things now and it does not mean we shouldn't discard bad data, and it does not mean we should fill in gaps either.
Videos if anyone's interested:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/vid...-wake.html
Napo? You read "THE SUN"??????????

WHY!?!?!?!?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expecting a great meteor shower. brewer 11 2331 August 12, 2016 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Meteor Shower This AM (Bonus ISS action as well) The Grand Nudger 3 1613 August 12, 2011 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower