Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meteor Shower This AM (Bonus ISS action as well)
Meteor Shower This AM (Bonus ISS action as well)
I've been pumping up my little girls for the Perseid meteor shower tonight and tomorrow morning. Anyone else hoping for clear skies?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/perseid...d=14268632
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Meteor Shower This AM (Bonus ISS action as well)
Well I am going shooting tomorrow, but I don't think I'll be able to see it. The only thing I've seen is when the moon was closest to earth.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Prolly gonna be cloudy for us Miles.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I never get to see half this stuff for the clouds. It's not even cloudy right now, but in the morning it will be. So much for all that pumping up, when all you see is clouds. I'm sure they will get video.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism is well-represented in the Sciences. Jehanne 46 5499 July 15, 2019 at 5:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" Foxaèr 1 320 September 10, 2018 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Expecting a great meteor shower. brewer 11 1957 August 12, 2016 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Well....Maybe Minimalist 17 4272 July 22, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Well This Isn't Good Minimalist 5 1340 January 27, 2015 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Ben Davis
  More Evidence of Evolution in Action Minimalist 8 3286 November 7, 2013 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Well Said, Doc. Minimalist 4 1334 August 18, 2013 at 8:21 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Meteor hits Russia Brian37 76 12807 February 23, 2013 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Phish
  Time lapse video from the ISS - It doesn't get any better than this! orogenicman 2 1585 November 15, 2011 at 3:03 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko