Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 9:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the hell gave me this gay avatar?
RE: Who the hell gave me this gay avatar?
(March 21, 2013 at 3:55 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: I thought you guys already were Big Grin

I think he means intimately. Angel
Cunt
no really i just logged in and i had this avatar.

It turns out that my school mates did this.

p.s: everybody just stop being pissed for no reason it was an mistake,and if i wanted attention i would not seek it here on the internet i'm not that low.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

If you don't want for attention on the internet, you wouldn't put your voice on the internet. Just stick to pron Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 31, 2013 at 4:58 pm)Phish Wrote: no really i just logged in and i had this avatar.

It turns out that my school mates did this.

p.s: everybody just stop being pissed for no reason it was an mistake,and if i wanted attention i would not seek it here on the internet i'm not that low.
I don't give a damn if your school mates did it. Your first thought was to accuse the staff. Note the word...accuse. You didn't enquire; you didn't suppose; you outright accused two staff members without even asking them first:

Phish Wrote:nop the admins changed it for me,maybe i trolled abit to much,but i wonder who's idea it was. Maybe it was Cthulhu Dreaming or Kayenneh
The best part?
He kept it.....
(April 1, 2013 at 3:02 am)catfish Wrote: The best part?
He kept it.....

How else would he deplore and indulge his fantasies at the same time?
Give the kid a break. We all knew that's what had happened
(April 1, 2013 at 2:04 am)Tiberius Wrote: I don't give a damn if your school mates did it. Your first thought was to accuse the staff. Note the word...accuse. You didn't enquire; you didn't suppose; you outright accused two staff members without even asking them first:
Overreact much? Note this (my emphasis):
  • (March 19, 2013 at 1:37 pm)Phish Wrote: I like it i just want to congrats the fellow who did this.

Wink Shades

That is all
But seriously - log on on a public PC what do you expect?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
I take it you missed this bit (cited below)?

(March 19, 2013 at 1:39 pm)Phish Wrote:
(March 19, 2013 at 1:38 pm)Mr Infidel Wrote: I thought you chose it for yourself.
nop the admins changed it for me,maybe i trolled abit to much,but i wonder who's idea it was. Maybe it was Cthulhu Dreaming or Kayenneh
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Yes but it wasn't in the OP.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You already gave kudos - wrongly so abaris 7 2121 May 22, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  removing certain information next to an avatar Joods 19 4189 February 14, 2016 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Help with my new avatar (gif) Iroscato 8 2945 November 3, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Avatar Nope 11 2534 February 9, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  appropriate avatar Phatt Matt s 46 10292 March 23, 2014 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  ABBA avatar missing. ATT ADMINS. Brian37 22 6203 December 3, 2013 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  What do the gold stars next to a person's avatar mean? Angrboda 17 11334 September 21, 2012 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  avatar not showing Gooders1002 6 3234 May 14, 2012 at 6:55 am
Last Post: jackman
  Avatar help? BadSheep 13 5832 April 27, 2012 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Violet
  Uploading an avatar BethK 2 2409 June 17, 2011 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Violet