Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
appropriate avatar
appropriate avatar
Can I be topless here?

Or is it a no shirt no service forum?. Wink
RE: appropriate avatar
Knock yourself out. Angel

You have to at least be a B cup, though.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

THERE ARE NO RULES!!!!

(put your shirt on!)

THERE'S ONE RULE!!!!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
If you do that, you will instantly either become a bro, or be used by me as an avatar for a fake profile on Grindr. The name I will use will be whatever comes up in the Carlos Danger-style name generator.
You'll be this guy.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Fute
B4 u move me to other sites wait till my internet gets fixed and I can go to area 69 and take my junk out

Can't do that shit at a public library Wink
Re: RE: appropriate avatar
Use this picture.

[Image: u4y2ezem.jpg]
Just checking, do you know what Grindr is?

I'll tell you in case you don't know.

It's the mecca of gay phone apps. It lets gay men know when there are other gay men available nearby. And of course, when they are DTF.

EDIT: OH GOD KUSA! HIDE TAGS!
(March 22, 2014 at 11:18 am)KUSA Wrote:
(March 22, 2014 at 11:18 am)KUSA Wrote: Use this picture.

[IMG]u4y2ezem.jpg[/IMG]
pigs lol
Re: RE: appropriate avatar
(March 22, 2014 at 11:18 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Just checking, do you know what Grindr is?

I'll tell you in case you don't know.

It's the mecca of gay phone apps. It lets gay men know when there are other gay men available nearby. And of course, when they are DTF.

EDIT: OH GOD KUSA! HIDE TAGS!

It's 3 pigs. Why do I need to hide that? You aren't Muslim are you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which would be the appropriate section for certain movie discussions Astonished 2 1221 January 2, 2017 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  removing certain information next to an avatar Joods 19 3855 February 14, 2016 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Appropriate Forum/Subforum athrock 7 1807 December 12, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Help with my new avatar (gif) Iroscato 8 2753 November 3, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Avatar Nope 11 2288 February 9, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  ABBA avatar missing. ATT ADMINS. Brian37 22 5780 December 3, 2013 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Who the hell gave me this gay avatar? Phish 36 11631 April 2, 2013 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  What do the gold stars next to a person's avatar mean? Angrboda 17 10887 September 21, 2012 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  avatar not showing Gooders1002 6 3064 May 14, 2012 at 6:55 am
Last Post: jackman
  Avatar help? BadSheep 13 5389 April 27, 2012 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Violet