Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 5:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked in the dogma
RE: Locked in the dogma
Stimbo Wrote:When I commented that you had "play[ed] the man instead of the ball", it was in response to your dismissing whateverist's character instead of addressing his point - a textbook ad hominem attack. I did not "pick on" you and certainly never impugned your character; this was never personal and I am left wondering why you chose to interpret it as such.

Ok. let me see if i can put it in a better way.
Here we got Whateverist that make a statement in which he say that spirituality work in such and such a way.
I try to tell him that it does not make sense to judge what he does not know or something that he never practice.
As you say i did the mistake to be a bit too tough in my reply which result in a personal attack.
I thought that judging what we do not know would be like me that i never operate anyone telling a surgeon how to operate. He probably would tell me.......how the hell you know ..........i studied and practice this business for years and years and now you come with your incompetence and tell me what to do!!! Please go away.
Never mind, next time i will ask Whateverist how he come up with his conclusion in a nice manner although it may be a bit difficult to address a point based on non-experience on the subject. CiaoWorship
Heading into "stronso" territory enrico.

You can't be much of a business man... your comments are more liken to a psychopath.

I would suggest you calm down and not let anyone upset you. Big Grin Such is the mind set of a true leader/ business man.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Enrico - How do you know the conclusions you draw from your experience are correct?
(May 30, 2013 at 8:25 am)Psykhronic Wrote: Enrico - How do you know the conclusions you draw from your experience are correct?

To find out whether something works or not you got to experiment that thing in the proper laboratory.
While experiment on something material-physical will have to be done in a material-physical laboratory experiment on something spiritual will have to be done within in the deepest place of your spiritual essence.

If you get good results you continue, if not you give up.
Well you just try to think why i continue?Angel
(May 31, 2013 at 8:29 am)enrico Wrote: If you get good results you continue, if not you give up.

Have you entertained the possibility that you are reading the data in an incorrect way in this continuation?
Yeah, you're not exactly sharing your data either. A physical laboratory generally tries to get its data published when they think experiments yielded worthwhile results. How is the spiritual lab different?
(May 31, 2013 at 8:46 am)Psykhronic Wrote: Yeah, you're not exactly sharing your data either. A physical laboratory generally tries to get its data published when they think experiments yielded worthwhile results. How is the spiritual lab different?

Of course is different.
You can see a bar of gold (matter)
You can not see what i am thinking (mind)
And also you can not feel what i feel.
So the more you travel from primitive to subtle you will find more and more difficult to show to other your inner feeling.
Does this show that these feeling do not exist?
No, certainly not.
Actually through some new technology you may be able to see the aura of individual people.
Even plants have aura.
When someone pull a plant out the ground the aura of that plant go darker and darker.
In animals not only go darker but animals also produce toxins that go in the blood and in the flesh. That is an other good reason not eat meat.
So from a luminous or a dark aura you can understand your spiritual position.
http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

(May 31, 2013 at 8:44 am)little_monkey Wrote:
(May 31, 2013 at 8:29 am)enrico Wrote: If you get good results you continue, if not you give up.

Have you entertained the possibility that you are reading the data in an incorrect way in this continuation?

An incorrect way does not give you good feeling.
(May 31, 2013 at 9:24 am)enrico Wrote:
(May 31, 2013 at 8:46 am)Psykhronic Wrote: Yeah, you're not exactly sharing your data either. A physical laboratory generally tries to get its data published when they think experiments yielded worthwhile results. How is the spiritual lab different?

Actually through some new technology you may be able to see the aura of individual people.

Evidence for that, please?

I am not doubting the fact that you experience these feelings and situations, however you have not given a reason to think your conclusion, that these things indicate a spiritual/non-materialistic side to our universe, is correct. So some weird shit happens to you - how did you conclude it's all spiritual stuff? And the fact that you cannot show us your experiences is very limiting, but you can share more of them instead. You're hinting at seeing auras, which can be a result of migraines or accompanied with visual snow, and other such biological/medical explanations. What makes auras 'spiritual'?
(May 31, 2013 at 9:51 am)Psykhronic Wrote:
(May 31, 2013 at 9:24 am)enrico Wrote: Actually through some new technology you may be able to see the aura of individual people.

Evidence for that, please?

I am not doubting the fact that you experience these feelings and situations, however you have not given a reason to think your conclusion, that these things indicate a spiritual/non-materialistic side to our universe, is correct. So some weird shit happens to you - how did you conclude it's all spiritual stuff? And the fact that you cannot show us your experiences is very limiting, but you can share more of them instead. You're hinting at seeing auras, which can be a result of migraines or accompanied with visual snow, and other such biological/medical explanations. What makes auras 'spiritual'?

The darker it is the more primitive it is, the more brilliant it is the more subtle and pure it is.
What is primitive and what is pure?
When the pure spirit transform itself into mind, space, air, light, water and matter it is getting primitive, when these things go back to the spirit then we have the progress and purity or spirituality are the results so when the aura is more brilliant this is a sign that we are more spiritual beings.Angel
(May 31, 2013 at 10:12 am)enrico Wrote:
(May 31, 2013 at 9:51 am)Psykhronic Wrote: Evidence for that, please?

The darker it is the more primitive it is, the more brilliant it is the more subtle and pure it is.
What is primitive and what is pure?
When the pure spirit transform itself into mind, space, air, light, water and matter it is getting primitive, when these things go back to the spirit then we have the progress and purity or spirituality are the results so when the aura is more brilliant this is a sign that we are more spiritual beings.Angel

But how do you know that auras mean something like that? You explained how you believe it works, but how did you deduce that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof that dogma is evil moodydaniel 8 6838 March 7, 2009 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet