Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked in the dogma
Locked in the dogma
First of all it is important to understand what a dogma is.
A dogma is not only a false truth but is also a false truth that people confine in an enclosure preventing anyone to challenge it.
Dogmas are not only religious, they can also of materialistic nature, they can be political, economical and so on.
Communism and capitalism are two classical examples.
According to their supporters they suppose to bring so many good things but as we know they only bring misery.
Anyway now we are talking about religious dogmas which have and still bring so much misery to the society.
We have seen religious wars. Right now in Myamar Buddhist are killing muslim. In Iraq muslim are killing muslim. In the past Christians were killing muslim.
All because everybody think that their God is the only one and they will be chosen for paradise. All the rest can well go to the dogs or better to their invented hell.
When i asked Godschild how all the people who born before Jesus or those who never heard about him could be saved he failed to reply.
Of course he can not reply considering that his knowledge is based on dogma.
I personally think that is more easy for an atheist to get closer to God then a religious person.
A religious person LOCK him-herself in the enclosure of a dogma but an atheist keep his-her mind more open and given time soon or later will came to the conclusion that God exist.
Once the search in the field of physical science has been exhausted and no peace of mind has been found then atheist will start searching in the right direction but religious people will keep on roaming within the enclosure of their many dogmas hoping in vain for the MANNA from the sky.Angel
RE: Locked in the dogma
(May 3, 2013 at 10:44 am)enrico Wrote: Once the search in the field of physical science has been exhausted and no peace of mind has been found then atheist will start searching in the right direction but religious people will keep on roaming within the enclosure of their many dogmas hoping in vain for the MANNA from the sky.Angel

But, I'm not searching for anything. What do you mean by "peace of mind" in regards to atheists? I have peace of mind right now. Tongue
Cunt
So many things to comment on... Can't form comprehensible sentences...

[Image: 638572.jpg]
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
(May 3, 2013 at 10:58 am)frankiej Wrote:
(May 3, 2013 at 10:44 am)enrico Wrote: Once the search in the field of physical science has been exhausted and no peace of mind has been found then atheist will start searching in the right direction but religious people will keep on roaming within the enclosure of their many dogmas hoping in vain for the MANNA from the sky.Angel

But, I'm not searching for anything. What do you mean by "peace of mind" in regards to atheists? I have peace of mind right now. Tongue

By peace of mind i mean a state of mind that is not constantly tortured by worries of any kind and feel total bliss and happiness.
It is only that state that can put an end to the human search for something able to bring the real rest.
Quote:Once the search in the field of physical science has been exhausted and no peace of mind has been found then atheist will start searching in the right direction

Go fuck yourself.
(May 3, 2013 at 11:08 am)enrico Wrote: By peace of mind i mean a state of mind that is not constantly tortured by worries of any kind and feel total bliss and happiness.

This state of mind can be described in three ways: drugged, insane or dead.

Which are you advocating?

(May 3, 2013 at 11:08 am)enrico Wrote: It is only that state that can put an end to the human search for something able to bring the real rest.

Drugged or dead, then.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 3, 2013 at 12:36 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(May 3, 2013 at 11:08 am)enrico Wrote: By peace of mind i mean a state of mind that is not constantly tortured by worries of any kind and feel total bliss and happiness.

This state of mind can be described in three ways: drugged, insane or dead.

Which are you advocating?

(May 3, 2013 at 11:08 am)enrico Wrote: It is only that state that can put an end to the human search for something able to bring the real rest.

Drugged or dead, then.

It is possible to reach similar results with drugs but the problem with drugs is that after a while your liver and your brains look more shit-.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/hypertextopia/pu...nasi-4.jpg
Looks like they've found Bigfoot, after all!
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
(May 4, 2013 at 10:02 am)enrico Wrote: It is possible to reach similar results with drugs but the problem with drugs is that after a while your liver and your brains look more shit

That doesn't really address the points in my commentary; you've just extended them without really applying them to the original points.

And you probably should have placed that image within hide tags - some people might not care to see a naked bloke taking drugs, especially at work - or omitted it altogether since it doesn't add anything to your words.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 4, 2013 at 10:11 am)Stimbo Wrote:
(May 4, 2013 at 10:02 am)enrico Wrote: It is possible to reach similar results with drugs but the problem with drugs is that after a while your liver and your brains look more shit

That doesn't really address the points in my commentary; you've just extended them without really applying them to the original points.

And you probably should have placed that image within hide tags - some people might not care to see a naked bloke taking drugs, especially at work - or omitted it altogether since it doesn't add anything to your words.

1) Ok. i do apologize for the image. Now i edit it so people don't get scared anymore and they only can see if they click on the link.

2) The problem with your commentary is that you state that..................This state of mind can be described in three ways: drugged, insane or dead..
Now i am asking you how did you come to that conclusion if you never practice intuitional science?

3) What about the minimalist that swear to me. Is that ok?Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof that dogma is evil moodydaniel 8 6646 March 7, 2009 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet