Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 5:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be offended by the post above yours
RE: Be offended by the post above yours
I'm highly offended by your racially insensitive use of memetic gorillas.
[Image: fbb.png]
Typical Canadian bigotry. You guys are all the same.

Did you just say... Canadian?

Why... Why the fuck would you do that... are you trying to rustle my jimmies? Wait, no, that can't be it. No, that'd be too far... Who are you?

[Image: ngbbs4fd4f08f39f0f.jpg]
Jimmies rustled: yours.

That offends me. Unrustle them, if you don't mind.
You're really fucking rustling my jimmies right now, kid. I'll have you know- No, no, I'm better than this. I can't forget my teachings.

[Image: hA43BEC05]
All this talk about rustling is getting my jimmies twisted in a knot.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
That's too bad.

[Image: 73a.jpg]
(The second I saw this one, I fell in love. Can't stop laughing at this shit.)
I'm offended that you like that meme more than me you Canadienne putain!

[Image: canadiangirl.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Poutine is gross. That is genuinely offensive. Seriously.

Wait, I thought you said I like that meme more than canadian poutine. I really read that shit wrong.

But you? I love you. Prepare your body. I'm going in dry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban the loser above you. Paul the Human 17313 1728362 April 22, 2022 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1325 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4984 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3281 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Say the nicest thing about the user above. Mystic 26 1966 October 7, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Give the person above you a new username. Foxaèr 372 28444 June 22, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Ban the person above you! Dr. Dank 57 5487 November 18, 2017 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Rep The Poster Above You emjay 20 2749 October 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Above Poster is your new god, how do you praise them? TheMissingLink 24 6341 September 23, 2017 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Whom have I offended? BrianSoddingBoru4 38 3316 August 14, 2016 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin