Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be offended by the post above yours
Be offended by the post above yours
I'm offended I had to start this thread.
RE: Be offended by the post above yours
(June 3, 2013 at 1:34 pm)little_monkey Wrote: I'm offended I had to start this thread.

I take great offense to your offense, and to your very existence. You oughtta be ashamed of yourself.
Using the word "offense" twice in the same sentence is an offense of highest level.
(June 3, 2013 at 1:44 pm)little_monkey Wrote: Using the word "offense" twice in the same sentence is an offense of highest level.

Indeed. Accordingly, it ought to be perfectly understandable why I'm extremely offended by what you wrote.

* Jackalope is writing his congressman to express his outrage.
[Image: 96410_VZHYKi832skHzQA.jpg]
(June 3, 2013 at 1:46 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(June 3, 2013 at 1:44 pm)little_monkey Wrote: Using the word "offense" twice in the same sentence is an offense of highest level.

Indeed. Accordingly, it ought to be perfectly understandable why I'm extremely offended by what you wrote.

* Cthulhu Dreaming is writing his congressman to express his outrage.

Anyone saying, "perfectly understandable", an oxymoron by any measure, is doubly offensive.
I'm offended that you would waste my congress's time so heinously, and so I will also be writing a letter, requesting that your letters be shitcanned upon arrival- and that you be sent a bill for their disposal.

I'm also offended by the speed at which Monkey posts.
* and germans
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"Shitcanned" is offensive.
I agree... that you haven't been shitcanned offends me. Deeply. Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'm going to have to be the devils advocate here and be the only one not offended. But then again, there's so much talk about being offended that I can't figure out what you're actually arguing about.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban the loser above you. Paul the Human 17313 1609913 April 22, 2022 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1254 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4445 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3133 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Say the nicest thing about the user above. Mystic 26 1841 October 7, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Give the person above you a new username. Foxaèr 372 27295 June 22, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Ban the person above you! Dr. Dank 57 5255 November 18, 2017 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Rep The Poster Above You emjay 20 2531 October 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Above Poster is your new god, how do you praise them? TheMissingLink 24 6197 September 23, 2017 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Whom have I offended? BrianSoddingBoru4 38 3164 August 14, 2016 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin