Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 7:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time For Whites To Wake Up
RE: Time For Whites To Wake Up
(July 21, 2013 at 7:58 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: The black panthers.................

really??????

How many members do they have? Five????

I bet even the Saudi gay pride club has more members than they.
Quote:How many members do they have? Five????
A hell of a lot more than that Germy. Inform yourself before you post ignorant replies.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Re: Time For Whites To Wake Up
LOL. Irony.
(July 21, 2013 at 8:22 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(July 21, 2013 at 7:58 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: The black panthers.................

really??????

How many members do they have? Five????

I bet even the Saudi gay pride club has more members than they.
Quote:How many members do they have? Five????
A hell of a lot more than that Germy. Inform yourself before you post ignorant replies.

Yeah...
Quote:Membership size
As of 2009, the NBPP claimed a few thousand members organized in 45 chapters, while independent estimates by the Anti-Defamation League suggest that the group is much smaller but is nevertheless able to attract a large turnout of non-members (some of whom may not even realize what this group actually stands for) to its events by focusing on specific issues of local interest.[12]
Now a "few thousand" is more than 5, but significantly less than what you are thinking, A Theist.
Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party
White power people disgust me just as black power idiots. The problem is that PC crowd tolerates black on white racism much more than white on black. It has been already mentioned that no one protest when there are black, latino, etc organizations but make white organization and everyone goes apeshit. Those who point white on black racism are considered to be fighting for justice but those who talk about black on white racism are labeled racist themselves. If you want to treat everyone equally then fucking do so.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

(July 21, 2013 at 8:45 pm)festive1 Wrote:
(July 21, 2013 at 8:22 pm)A Theist Wrote: A hell of a lot more than that Germy. Inform yourself before you post ignorant replies.

Yeah...
Quote:Membership size
As of 2009, the NBPP claimed a few thousand members organized in 45 chapters, while independent estimates by the Anti-Defamation League suggest that the group is much smaller but is nevertheless able to attract a large turnout of non-members (some of whom may not even realize what this group actually stands for) to its events by focusing on specific issues of local interest.[12]
Now a "few thousand" is more than 5, but significantly less than what you are thinking, A Theist.
Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party
How do you know what I was thinking sugar pie?
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
If I can win white points, I've always despised "$race-power" people.

Yes, that includes gays and blacks when they have their "gay power", "black power" and any combination.

I guess I like to imagine that when I fight for the right for others to be treated not as a criminal but as a human first, I expect to be treated the same.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(July 21, 2013 at 8:57 pm)wwjs Wrote: White power people disgust me just as black power idiots. The problem is that PC crowd tolerates black on white racism much more than white on black. It has been already mentioned that no one protest when there are black, latino, etc organizations but make white organization and everyone goes apeshit. Those who point white on black racism are considered to be fighting for justice but those who talk about black on white racism are labeled racist themselves. If you want to treat everyone equally then fucking do so.

The effect of black on white racism is miniscule compared to that of black on white racism. Sure, we should treat everyone equally, but whining about black on white racism just shows a lack of understanding of the social dynamic that race creates in our society. That's like standing in front of a starving child and complaining that you've had to eat the same thing for dinner for three days in a row.

And the reason people flip out about white organizations is because they're not actually pro white. They're anti anything that isn't white.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: If I can win white points, I've always despised "$race-power" people.

Yes, that includes gays and blacks when they have their "gay power", "black power" and any combination.

So do I, but the problem is you have people like A Theist that think the solution is to scream "white power."
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Perhaps TGAC can tell us how to say that in the original German?
(July 21, 2013 at 9:31 pm)Faith No More Wrote: The effect of black on white racism is miniscule compared to that of black on white racism. Sure, we should treat everyone equally, but whining about black on white racism just shows a lack of understanding of the social dynamic that race creates in our society. That's like standing in front of a starving child and complaining that you've had to eat the same thing for dinner for three days in a row.
Quote:After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.
http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas-rea...00529.html
When was the last time you heard a politician talking about this?
Quote:And the reason people flip out about white organizations is because they're not actually pro white. They're anti anything that isn't white.
That's exactly what I've been talking about. Any "colored" organization = fine. White organization = racist.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whites in USA should be bombed Rok02 10 1122 March 24, 2018 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Time To Stop Wasting Everyone's Time, Bernie Minimalist 253 29283 May 29, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd