Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 4:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time For Whites To Wake Up
RE: Time For Whites To Wake Up
From "The Factor" talking points last night. Bill O'Reilly challenged political leaders (including Barack Obama), black leaders (Jackson and Sharpton), the entertainment industry, and the news media to stop the racial division but rather work to fix it....

"Polling Shows That Sources Of Racism Are Now Reversed" - by Thomas Sowell

Quote:many black "leaders" and their followers have not waited for facts about who was guilty and who was not, but have immediately taken sides, based on who was black and who was white.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials...htm?p=full
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I think there's a difference between wanting racism from both sides to cease because racism is wrong, and between joyously pointing out examples of racism from the other side so that you can present your white-power racism as a justifiable reaction.
Tiberius Wrote:Whilst I agree with you on principle, our society currently functions by addressing racism against non-whites, and seemingly ignoring racism against whites. In an ideal world, we should strive to see each other as humans before anything else, but until we reach that point, we can't just ignore things that get in the way of that ideal.

Where I disagree with you is that I feel that pointing out racism on whites, or even insignificant racism against minorities, is creating things that get in the way of the ideal of full equality.

I see it like this. Imagine you were out sailing on the ocean, and your boat capsizes. You make it to the shore of a desert island and spend the day exploring it. You come across another person that has been on the island for a week, and they say that they're starving and haven't eaten in a week. Now, you could tell them about how you haven't had anything to eat all day and that you suffer from the pains of hunger, too. Or you could simply say, "Well, let's go looking for some food." The latter is pragmatic while the former seems to solve nothing.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 23, 2013 at 4:47 pm)Ryantology Wrote: I think there's a difference between wanting racism from both sides to cease because racism is wrong, and between joyously pointing out examples of racism from the other side so that you can present your white-power racism as a justifiable reaction.
Bullshit...just pointing out the hypocrisy. Just watched on HLN this morning where a black civil rights advocate warned her children to beware of white people and white police and that whites hated blacks and were out to kill them. Pretty much the same sentiment some of you hypocrites have displayed in this thread. You self acclaimed so-called tolerant frauds are in no position to point accusing and lying fingers at anyone else when you haven't cleaned up your own hateful intolerance and bigotry. Unless all parties are willing to admit their guilt no one can expect having any kind of productive conversation.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(July 23, 2013 at 3:20 pm)A Theist Wrote: From "The Factor" talking points last night. Bill O'Reilly challenged political leaders (including Barack Obama), black leaders (Jackson and Sharpton), the entertainment industry, and the news media to stop the racial division but rather work to fix it....

"Polling Shows That Sources Of Racism Are Now Reversed" - by Thomas Sowell

Quote:many black "leaders" and their followers have not waited for facts about who was guilty and who was not, but have immediately taken sides, based on who was black and who was white.

ROFLOL Agreeing with Bill O'Reilly. Now I know you're crazy.
(July 23, 2013 at 4:47 pm)Ryantology Wrote: I think there's a difference between wanting racism from both sides to cease because racism is wrong, and between joyously pointing out examples of racism from the other side so that you can present your white-power racism as a justifiable reaction.

And this is the issue. If an African-American points out being treated in a racist manner they are fighting for their self-dignity and respect. If a Caucasian-American points out being treated in a racist manner they're advocating "white-power racism".

How many times are you guys going to throw BS statements like that at A Theist?

(July 21, 2013 at 9:55 pm)A Theist Wrote: That's a lie. You don't know what I think. Just because I push back at being maligned and demonized by racist activists and bigoted anti-white radicals for having white skin doesn't mean I'm advocating "white power".

How many times does he have to point out that he has no intention of doing this?

(July 23, 2013 at 5:44 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: ROFLOL Agreeing with Bill O'Reilly. Now I know you're crazy.

The only thing he was agreeing with O'Reilly was his call to African-American leaders to stop the racial division.

The important thing is just below that by this guy.

[Image: Sowell_Thomas_big.jpg]
Thomas Sowell

Quote:I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

Apparently other Americans also recognize that the sources of racism are different today from what they were in the past. According to a recent Rasmussen poll, 31% of blacks think that most blacks are racists, while 24% of blacks think that most whites are racist.

Over the generations, black leaders have ranged from noble souls to shameless charlatans. After the success of the civil rights insurgency, the latter have come into their own, gaining money, power and fame by promoting racial attitudes and actions that are counterproductive to the interests of those they lead.

Why don't you try reading the full article?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 20, 2013 at 9:39 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(July 20, 2013 at 9:06 pm)cratehorus Wrote: why????????? its a part of the national republican platform??? there is no more racism only reverse or white racism remeber......... why do you get disturbed by something that half (well democrats don't vote so lets say 33%) of your country believes in? do you think a single person in the previous republican ticket disagrees with what this vile and sickening kalnsmen truly believes in??? if you truuuly have a problem with it...... do something
What the fuck are you wittering on about?

shut the fuck up you dumb fucking cunt nobody gives a shit what u think keep your stupid fucking opinions to your retarded fucking self

(July 23, 2013 at 5:33 pm)A Theist Wrote:
Bullshit...just pointing out the hypocrisy. Just watched on HLN this morning where a black civil rights advocate warned her children to beware of white people and white police and that whites hated blacks and were out to kill them. Pretty much the same sentiment some of you hypocrites have displayed in this thread. You self acclaimed so-called tolerant frauds are in no position to point accusing and lying fingers at anyone else when you haven't cleaned up your own hateful intolerance and bigotry. Unless all parties are willing to admit their guilt no one can expect having any kind of productive conversation.

you're racist............oh wait u already knew that Cool Shades
(July 23, 2013 at 4:56 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I see it like this. Imagine you were out sailing on the ocean, and your boat capsizes. You make it to the shore of a desert island and spend the day exploring it. You come across another person that has been on the island for a week, and they say that they're starving and haven't eaten in a week. Now, you could tell them about how you haven't had anything to eat all day and that you suffer from the pains of hunger, too. Or you could simply say, "Well, let's go looking for some food." The latter is pragmatic while the former seems to solve nothing.
But at no point in your scenario does one person ignore the plight of the other.

What currently happens would be akin to the person on the island for a week complaining loudly about not having eaten, but when the person who arrives tries to speak up about not having eaten either, they are told to shut up and that their problems are real, or aren't important enough.

Does the person who has starved for a week deserve more attention, more food, etc? Yes, of course. However, that doesn't mean the person who has not eaten all day deserves nothing, which is what currently happens. Unless we accept that racism happens across the board, and that it is wrong in any circumstance, we aren't going to be able to move forward from this point.
(July 22, 2013 at 9:44 am)Tiberius Wrote: Lets just all be friends. Join me on an egalitarian pride march. Be proud not of your race or sexuality (things you were born with and didn't have a say in I might add), but of making a choice to support freedom and equality for all!

Ugh, yes... let's not be proud of things we are born with, please Undecided
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Well, we're up to page 16 or 17, have the whites woke up yet?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whites in USA should be bombed Rok02 10 1122 March 24, 2018 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Time To Stop Wasting Everyone's Time, Bernie Minimalist 253 29220 May 29, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd