Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 3, 2024, 11:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My misogyny
RE: My misogyny
(September 11, 2013 at 6:41 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(September 11, 2013 at 6:40 am)Kereli Wrote: Maybe that should be the caption to your avatar.

That is the best with which you could concoct?

*yawns*

Nope. I'll save my best material for someone who's worth it. By the way how about you learn english. "the best with which you could concoct" is incorrect.
(September 11, 2013 at 6:37 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(September 11, 2013 at 6:36 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: For Pete's sake. Kereli, you joined up here expecting...what?

Cannot expect intelligence from the dumb.

I think this is her thought, too, which brings me back to her motives. Why initiate this thread? Why not vent on a brick wall? We're not her therapists...we can offer opinions in good faith only. Not liking those opinions is one thing, but getting pissy and lashing out about it? This makes for an exercise in futility.
(September 11, 2013 at 6:44 am)Kereli Wrote: Nope. I'll save my best material for someone who's worth it.

If what is below any indication of your best material, you fail.

(September 11, 2013 at 6:44 am)Kereli Wrote: By the way how about you learn english. "the best with which you could concoct" is incorrect.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Sorry Maelstrom, I don't speak pidgin english. You'll have to get someone to help you with your posts.
The way she's throwing punches at you, Maelstrom, I think she has Jesus issues too. :p
(September 11, 2013 at 6:50 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: The way she's throwing punches at you, Maelstrom, I think she has Jesus issues too. :p

Her issues are too many to count.
~ Erin Hunter
(September 11, 2013 at 6:51 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(September 11, 2013 at 6:50 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: The way she's throwing punches at you, Maelstrom, I think she has Jesus issues too. :p

Her issues are too many to count.

Name 20.
(September 11, 2013 at 6:52 am)Kereli Wrote: Name 20.

You just did.
~ Erin Hunter
(September 11, 2013 at 5:46 am)Kereli Wrote: The problem is the nature of my generalizations. They simply don't want to hear NEGATIVE generalizations about WOMEN. And that right there is the real issue. That's why they're arguing with me, not because I'm wrong, but because it makes them extremely uncomfortable to hear negative generalizations about women. That's all it is. Even the fact that I myself am a woman doesn't change anything, in fact it makes them even more uncomfortable.

No, the problem is not the nature of your generalizations. In fact, I think you're just using that as an excuse to ignore what people are saying.

Regardless of the validity of your generalizations(I deny that they are valid), or their nature, you are using them as an excuse to dislike an entire group of people, rather than judge a person on an individual basis. This is bigotry, plain and simple.

Then you proceed to make irrational generalizations about men that just clearly do not match up with reality. Obviously, something has tainted the filter with which you process information.

I feel, however, you will just dismiss this all as disdain for your generalizations in order to cling to your idiocy.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 11, 2013 at 8:32 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(September 11, 2013 at 5:46 am)Kereli Wrote: The problem is the nature of my generalizations. They simply don't want to hear NEGATIVE generalizations about WOMEN. And that right there is the real issue. That's why they're arguing with me, not because I'm wrong, but because it makes them extremely uncomfortable to hear negative generalizations about women. That's all it is. Even the fact that I myself am a woman doesn't change anything, in fact it makes them even more uncomfortable.

No, the problem is not the nature of your generalizations. In fact, I think you're just using that as an excuse to ignore what people are saying.

Regardless of the validity of your generalizations(I deny that they are valid), or their nature, you are using them as an excuse to dislike an entire group of people, rather than judge a person on an individual basis. This is bigotry, plain and simple.

Then you proceed to make irrational generalizations about men that just clearly do not match up with reality. Obviously, something has tainted the filter with which you process information.

I feel, however, you will just dismiss this all as disdain for your generalizations in order to cling to your idiocy.

Why am I making excuses?