Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obamacare part 2
RE: Obamacare part 2
(September 30, 2013 at 5:11 pm)Manowar Wrote: My situation is very unusual compared to everyone here. Not many people can say they have not seen a doctor in about 24 years.
I don't think i have to pay a cent because i am out of the system, If i used those services even once i would agree but never is a different story. If I get into a major auto accident my auto insurance pays, if' it is a minor accident i won't even bother. I don't see your problem

What happens if you're hit by a hit-and-run driver as you're crossing a street?

What if you discover that you have a serious illness that doesn't present itself until it's well-advanced?

What if you get cancer?

You really haven't thought this through very well.
Dude you are a downer, Don't concern yourself. i have been dodging all that and more for a long time. I have answered those questions in the past so I won't answer them again.

manowar
(September 30, 2013 at 7:22 pm)Manowar Wrote: Dude you are a downer, Don't concern yourself. i have been dodging all that and more for a long time. I have answered those questions in the past so I won't answer them again.

manowar

So what the fuck are you doing on a fucking discussion forum, if you don't want to discuss things?

If you don't care to examine the problems with your position, I have no problem with that - but it is quite tedious to listen to someone bitch about a problem that they apparently understand poorly.

Feel free to join the discussion when you're old enough to sit at the adult's table.
In other words he doesn't mind passing the cost to the other insured And exactly why we need a mandate.
(September 30, 2013 at 7:28 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(September 30, 2013 at 7:22 pm)Manowar Wrote: Dude you are a downer, Don't concern yourself. i have been dodging all that and more for a long time. I have answered those questions in the past so I won't answer them again.

manowar

So what the fuck are you doing on a fucking discussion forum, if you don't want to discuss things?

If you don't care to examine the problems with your position, I have no problem with that - but it is quite tedious to listen to someone bitch about a problem that they apparently understand poorly.

Feel free to join the discussion when you're old enough to sit at the adult's table.

I am not taking the bait CD i have answered that so why keep asking the same questions? Today is the first day to sign up for Obamacrap, guess what I will just take the fine.
It will be a fraction of the cost of Obamacrap.

Obama said this would cost about the same as your cell phone bill, at least we know he can lie as good as a Republican. I would really like to know why He is still pres didn't his drones kill innocent people including kids? Thinking

Manowar
That's one crazy cell phone bill... Mines $47

People can't afford to buy health insurance...

Solution: Make them buy the insurance they can't afford and fine them if they don't :-p
Actually it is far cheaper then it costs me to be in my company's plan. so yes it is cheaper. But far more importantly, it provides insurance to those that couldn't have had it before. For those that can't afford insurance, there are subsidies that will help, unless you are in a red state. They are deliberately trying to sabotage the uninsured in their states.
(September 30, 2013 at 6:02 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(September 30, 2013 at 5:31 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Holy fuck, 80k!? Was your cannula coated in gold or something?

It was lifesaving treatment. I needed the services of an anesthesiologist to keep me unconscious while I was on a ventilator for several days.

Well shit. Glad you pulled through (obviously), but $80k!

That could pay for 4 junior doctors over a year here in England. Always been interested in what doctors get paid in the US.

Another thing that strikes me. How do US doctors weigh up the hippocratic oath with turfing people out (potentially to die) thanks to no insurance or inability to pay?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
But the pres said the cost of your cell phone which make it about $600.00 a year or so, some on the NBC national news said they would pay $800.00 a month that's almost $10.000 a year Affordable for you ISUN is not affordable for everyone. Lots are in a panic over this. I can live with $600.00 a year but not $5.000.00 a year which it might cost me. In fact i won't ever get Obamacare until the fine exceeds the cost of healthcare, because I can't afford the Affordable care act I also read that they expect 4.4 miilion people to take the fine, I can't blame them.

Hey CD for that $80.000 I hope they gave a few hand jobs at least.

manowar
http://cantaffordobamacare.com/

manowar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 3435 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Behind closed doors, Republican lawmakers fret about how to repeal Obamacare Minimalist 15 1960 February 1, 2017 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Times up Hillary part 2 dyresand 22 4075 July 23, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Choseing to be a part of the silent majority Sterben 78 9268 May 21, 2016 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  ObamaCare? Rhondazvous 60 13061 November 28, 2015 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ted Cruz goes on Obamacare Creed of Heresy 13 2580 March 25, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Obamacare written to deceive the public. Heywood 208 28703 December 2, 2014 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Surgenator
  How DOES the GOP do it? (part II) DeistPaladin 40 5867 March 11, 2014 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Libertarian atheists: part of the problem TaraJo 34 11381 December 12, 2013 at 10:23 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Obamacare not affordable Manowar 75 18247 December 8, 2013 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Zazzy