Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Times up Hillary part 2
Times up Hillary part 2
And so it comes full circle... all of it everything i had said turned up to be correct Bernie deserves to be the democratic nominee
and he also deserves his California win and every other state where his voters were suppressed over not even counted.  
Hillary can't get Bernie voters.. simple as that they would and i would let a Trump presidency happen if there wasn't a serious
third party running Bernie didn't drop out he just played ball with Hillary and he never conceded.  Hillary at this point with 
the countless scandals now with the DNC email leak.. she might as well drop out and call it a loss because once again
she got caught lying to congress about Benghazi. She already put her self into a position to loose that woman card
doesn't go far neither does fear mongering. She already made herself a dislike able and untrustworthy person to 
were she has to pander to millennials using pokemon go references... and that's just pathetic...
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Times up Hillary part 2
You are truly delusional.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Not just deluded. Fixated, paranoid.

Dyresand, we get you don't like Hillary. But embrace reality. It's Hillary or Trump. You don't have to like it but that's what we've got. Hillary is the nominee of the Democratic party and there's nothing you, I or aliens can do about it. Well, maybe aliens can do something about it but I wouldn't hold my breath on them invading the DNC and imposing Bernie on us. Accept it and move on.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Turn off Fox News, it's cutting off oxygen to your brain.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(July 23, 2016 at 1:00 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Not just deluded. Fixated, paranoid.

Dyresand, we get you don't like Hillary. But embrace reality. It's Hillary or Trump. You don't have to like it but that's what we've got. Hillary is the nominee of the Democratic party and there's nothing you, I or aliens can do about it. Well, maybe aliens can do something about it but I wouldn't hold my breath on them invading the DNC and imposing Bernie on us. Accept it and move on.

Well, you could always take to the streets and demand, I don't know, change?
(July 23, 2016 at 1:41 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Well, you could always take to the streets and demand, I don't know, change?

I'm brown. That's how I get shot.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(July 23, 2016 at 1:41 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(July 23, 2016 at 1:00 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Not just deluded. Fixated, paranoid.

Well, you could always take to the streets and demand, I don't know, change?

That's what Bernie did and he did influence the party platform. Under the present two-party system, the primaries is where you "take to the streets and demand change." I don't see where trying to do it in the general election is going to accomplish anything but get the most ideologically-opposed candidate to your's elected. As the Democrats have noted, GREEN is an acronym for Get Republicans Elected Every November.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Now matter how scandalous of a liar Hillary is, the sole reason she will win is because she is the only viable alternative to Trump. Right now, even if they put up a rock against Trump, the rock will win for that one single reason.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(July 23, 2016 at 3:07 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Now matter how scandalous of a liar Hillary is, the sole reason she will win is because she is the only viable alternative to Trump. Right now, even if they put up a rock against Trump, the rock will win for that one single reason.

Let's hope so. Otherwise, like I said before, I don't like how ugly things might get between the U.S. and the rest of the civilised world. I mean, look at what Bush did. Now imagine Trump. Holy fucking shit. No-no.
(July 23, 2016 at 1:03 am)Cecelia Wrote: Turn off Fox News, it's cutting off oxygen to your brain.

Apparently you haven't seen the latest round of leaked e-mails - about 20,000 new e-mails. You don't need to watch Fox News to know Hilary won by cheating. The DNC wants Donald Trump to be president. Young people are upset they had the election stolen from them.

dyresand said they are going to vote for Jill Stein on multiple occasions. That's not the sort of person who watches Fox News. Maybe my positive rep for you was premature because that's such an uninformed opinion, and is the sort of dismissive statement that will get even more people not go #JillnotHill.

Frankly all of the cooperate media is terrible. Fox News just so happens to the worst. Time Warner Cable is one of Hilary's biggest donors so we know they are, as you put it, going to be cutting people's oxygen as well.

I find it encouraging that Bernie got more votes of people under the age of forty than Hilary. The sorts of people who support imperialists like Hilary and the Republicans are a dying breed. It's sad how the Republicans have made even legitimate criticism of Hilary unacceptable with their "boy who cried wolf" routine and everyone who hates her gets labelled a Fascist.

Now it's the Hilary Bots who are doing "the boy who cried wolf". During the primaries the Hilary crowd cheapened allegations of sexism. Hilary is all about identity politics.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1719 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My Word. How Times Have Changed! Minimalist 8 928 October 6, 2018 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6309 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Ever notice that there are little to no trolls on sites like La Times or WaPo GODZILLA 4 691 June 30, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11660 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13831 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1424 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15066 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Lets say Hillary won NuclearEnergy 4 1029 June 2, 2017 at 9:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Feminism in prehistoric times / primitive culture larson 107 22302 May 18, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman