Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 12:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly NFL Picks Thread
RE: Weekly NFL Picks Thread
Well rebecca, them lil fillies are puttin up a fight! Maybe just maybe they will win against my Mustangs tonight, who knows?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(October 20, 2013 at 9:22 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: Well rebecca, them lil fillies are puttin up a fight! Maybe just maybe they will win against my Mustangs tonight, who knows?

They might! I have to admit, I'm a little torn tonight!
Oy the Chiefs won by their chinnie chin chins! Cmon Broncos!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

(October 20, 2013 at 6:43 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: I think I'll let the stats speak for themselves Wink

[Image: 1383868_642609625783651_291985431_n.jpg]

With Von Miller and Manning, I think your boys'll have a run for their money..

Let's see the defensive stats ROFL.
Wow! Didn't see that coming! Go Colts!
[Image: 20130113__broncos-fans-ravens-playoff-nfl-011213~p1.jpg]

Aw! That's such a cute and sad picture!
All kidding aside, Peyton got a warm welcome before the game though, that was nice to see.
lol much better sportsmanship than the Chiefs game. Did you see those pushfests?

(October 21, 2013 at 9:36 am)missluckie26 Wrote: lol much better sportsmanship than the Chiefs game. Did you see those pushfests?

I don't mind trash talk, that is fun. But especially with fans, if you are an adult getting physical over a team you don't own, you are a fucking idiot and deserve to get arrested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That Unofficial NFL Thread Brian37 158 10096 March 11, 2024 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  How could I miss this rule for 55 years in the NFL? Brian37 14 1746 December 1, 2021 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Brian37
  CFL VS NFL..... Brian37 28 3123 August 28, 2021 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Anyone watching the NFL draft? Brian37 11 1250 May 2, 2021 at 4:50 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  NFL Pro Bowl Brian37 0 284 January 31, 2021 at 9:39 am
  NFL and Covid....... Cam Newton..... Brian37 2 461 October 3, 2020 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  NFL triva..... Brian37 2 364 September 29, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  NFL's Tom Dempsey latest victim of virus. Brian37 3 800 April 5, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Athene
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1069 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Two NFL records broken this weekend. Brian37 0 343 January 20, 2019 at 11:21 pm