Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 3, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refuting Evolution
RE: Refuting Evolution
Muslim scholar if we are intelligently designed, why do men have useless nipples.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(November 3, 2013 at 1:28 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Muslim scholar if we are intelligently designed, why do men have useless nipples.
Beauty

[Image: bodybuilding-diet-chart-for-menbodybuild...qsftko.png]
(November 4, 2013 at 4:11 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote:
(November 3, 2013 at 1:28 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Muslim scholar if we are intelligently designed, why do men have useless nipples.
Beauty

So you are attracted to men? It's okay with me if you are, I just thought that was a big no no in Muslim circles.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
(November 4, 2013 at 10:23 am)orogenicman Wrote:
(November 4, 2013 at 4:11 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Beauty

So you are attracted to men? It's okay with me if you are, I just thought that was a big no no in Muslim circles.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
If you add something just because of 'beauty' or any other want then it's not really Intelligent Design. Intelligent Design implies that every function of the body has a practical purpose.
Beauty is subjective. The existence of nipples is not.
Beauty

That man looks deformed.
Over exercise is bad.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Yeah I don't know whether or not to be grossed out or turned on.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Beauty

Interestingly revealing - if not facetious - answer. Though as others have said, whatever floats yer boat.

I'd've answered "practise", personally. Also an interestingly revealing response.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Beauty

If you had a tail and everyone else had a tail, would you not regard tails as a thing of beauty.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 31082 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Refuting Creationist Claims Part II: Flood-Related Beliefs RonaldReagansGhost666 7 3763 February 26, 2013 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Refuting Creationist Claims - Part 1: Noah's Ark RonaldReagansGhost666 23 11036 February 13, 2013 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Need some help refuting this creation argument... DaveSumm 25 10220 January 12, 2013 at 7:16 am
Last Post: Aractus