Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Why settle for just one sword?!

[Image: 31Kdkjblf0L.jpg]
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fellowship-weapo...ds=anduril
"Only" £220! Wink
Bad ass! But look at this Zombie Apocalypse Machete! Only 20 bucks!

[Image: 1290_zd_101_apocalypse_machete.jpg]
[Image: 1290_zd_101_apocalypse_machete_inuse.jpg]

I was drunk one night looking at this site. Before I knew it, I had ordered a SOG tactical tomahawk. It's now mounted on the driver's side roll bar in my Jeep....lol.

(November 25, 2013 at 1:21 pm)pocaracas Wrote: [Image: 31Kdkjblf0L.jpg]
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fellowship-weapo...ds=anduril

Where's Gimli's Axe???
(November 25, 2013 at 11:51 am)c172 Wrote: This....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXkymHrZyFo

NOOOOOO. NOT MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER. MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! Computer
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Tried to acquire some cinnamon flavored whisky, to no avail. So I'm drinking cinnamon flavored tequila liqueur instead.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Rented a small 23 foot sail boat at Long Beach, and sailed out into the Santa Barbara Channel for 6 hours by myself. There is no tranquility quite like holding a boat close hauled, listening to the whistling of moderate breeze through the sail and the shearing of water down the boat's side.
I spent the last week alcohol free, thanks to the mellow yellows the doc prescribed me. Thing is, I miss my first love, so I'm dissing the pills for a bottle of merlot. Gotta drink when I grill anyways...it's the law. And at 28° out, I'd hafta be drunk to wanna stand there to begin with.

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank my wife for going to work tonight. Without her absence I'd be browbeaten into remaining sober. Blah, blah, dangerous interactions my rosy red ass. Bitch.
Went to class today, stuck with a friend the entire time, couldn't go anywhere without thinking someone's following me. Hoping I'll feel normal again soon.
(November 25, 2013 at 1:18 pm)The Reality Salesman Wrote: Christmas shopping online, and getting distracted. I want Arogorn's sword...

only $180?? That's a steal!

Don't you mean steel?
(November 25, 2013 at 6:11 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: Went to class today, stuck with a friend the entire time, couldn't go anywhere without thinking someone's following me. Hoping I'll feel normal again soon.

Did you get some pepper spray? Seriously, it helps with your empowerment a little. Keep it in your hand while you walk.
(November 25, 2013 at 6:17 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(November 25, 2013 at 6:11 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: Went to class today, stuck with a friend the entire time, couldn't go anywhere without thinking someone's following me. Hoping I'll feel normal again soon.

Did you get some pepper spray? Seriously, it helps with your empowerment a little. Keep it in your hand while you walk.

It's illegal to carry one here. And I can buy animal spray but if I carry it around like I'm going to use it on a human (not being in forests, I guess?) it's illegal too.

Maybe I should go back to my self defence class.

Or maybe I should carry one anyway no one ever checks and if shit goes down I'd rather save my life now than worry about legal charges.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4829 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball