Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 19, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow Sucks!
Snow Sucks!
Snow Sucks! Some people have a romanticized of this dreadfully cold & wet substance. Fuck THAT!

Here's what some of you southerners (native) think of Snow

Here's some reality:

[Image: Street-cleaners-use-shove-001.jpg]
[Image: Chicago-Home-Snow-Slush.jpg]

Better start digging!!!
[Image: blizzard-saturday.jpg]
[Image: 09snow_n081109.jpg]
RE: Snow Sucks!
Shit. I looked at that and had to go get a sweater.
If we could invent something that forces snow to fall only on grass and ground, and never on roads, driveways, sidewalks, etc...
That would be awesome!!
Remind me again why people live where it's that cold?
(December 14, 2013 at 5:32 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Remind me again why people live where it's that cold?

Because I'm too poor to move.
Cunt
I am glad to live where I live, where my windows have been open all day long.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Psh, the snow is awesome. Reveling in chaos with mad joints, hell yeah.
I had my wife take this picture shortly before we left NY so that in future years I'd remember why we moved to fucking Arizona.

[Image: 122705.jpg]
Snow comes in chocolate too?! I thought it only came in vanilla and banana.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
*hits Wolfie with a snowball*

I fucking love snow! Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura