Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey !!!
RE: Hey !!!
(December 27, 2013 at 5:24 pm)Nineteen Wrote: You can delete my membership , I dont want to come here no more

Nope, we don't do that.

Quote:sorry if I have hurt someone unintentionally

Probably not. you would have had to say something of value, cleverness or content in order to do that.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 27, 2013 at 5:26 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(December 27, 2013 at 5:24 pm)Nineteen Wrote: You can delete my membership , I dont want to come here no more

Nope, we don't do that.

Quote:sorry if I have hurt someone unintentionally

Probably not. you would have had to say something of value, cleverness or content in order to do that.

Watch it, girlfriend. You're in the introduction thread. Not that I disagree.....

She was like a summer's day.... passing all too quickly and not lingering long enough to warm my backside.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 27, 2013 at 5:24 pm)Nineteen Wrote: You can delete my membership
...but you cannot delete...
[Image: entrepreneur-battles.jpg]
...MY FREEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Violin
She came here too?

This is what happened ith her on TTAF:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Teachings
(January 2, 2014 at 3:55 pm)djkamilo Wrote: She came here too?

And you came here just to post in her thread? That's kinda creepy. Tongue
(January 2, 2014 at 4:00 pm)houseofcantor Wrote:

And you came here just to post in her thread? That's kinda creepy. Tongue

Right, i came here to JUST do that Wink

I followed the link, went three pages in from the end of the thread without finding a post by 19. So what happened there anyway?
(January 2, 2014 at 4:34 pm)whateverist Wrote: I followed the link, went three pages in from the end of the thread without finding a post by 19. So what happened there anyway?

She hasn't posted anything in a few days. She resorted to ad-hominem attacks when she had nothing else to say and quietly left. What happend to her here?
(January 2, 2014 at 4:41 pm)djkamilo Wrote: What happend to her here?

As far as I can tell, she ignored everyone and realized she had no one to talk to but herself, and that prospect drove her away.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3894 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey :) Kate12345 10 2059 October 19, 2022 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Hey everyone Ryn 3 700 July 4, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hey up, you lot. RozzerusUnrelentus 21 2822 January 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey Bulxy88 13 2405 July 2, 2020 at 11:00 am