Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 3:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists, George Zimmerman and the burden of proof
RE: Atheists, George Zimmerman and the burden of proof
(February 15, 2014 at 4:11 pm)Isun Wrote: Actually there is no confusion about the stalking rule. I just pointed out that your definition is wrong. I didn't say that Zimmerman stalked him. You might try comprehending what you read better.

Bullshit. Itw as claimed that Zimmerman 'stalked' Martin and its nonsense
Quote:And you have no idea if that is true about Martin. We only heard Zimmerman's side and guess what. We can be sure he lied through his teeth. But there wasn't evidence enough to say otherwise. Because Zimmerman killed the boy.
So he isn't guilty
Quote:As to whether blacks are more likely to do crimes? I suspect that whites committ as many crimes as blacks do. Blacks just get convicted more often.

ROFLOL

I su[ppose they just dopn;t investigate murders committed by white people.
Some may call them junk, I call them treasures.
(February 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote:
(February 15, 2014 at 11:43 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Wow, this Zimmerman is still an issue in the US? The verdict was I think a very clear "not guilty". What is there to discuss about this?
Zimmerman is still essential to the left. He is being used to push the idea that blacks are perpetually oppressed & in constant need of white people feeling guilty about being white.

Or it could be that it disturbs people someone was unreasonably acquitted of cold-blooded murder.

Maybe you could link us a Stormfront thread about the leftist conspiracy.
(February 16, 2014 at 12:23 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote:
(February 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: Zimmerman is still essential to the left. He is being used to push the idea that blacks are perpetually oppressed & in constant need of white people feeling guilty about being white.

Or it could be that it disturbs people someone was unreasonably acquitted of cold-blooded murder.

Race is a social construct. Obsessing over it the Americans (especially American leftists do) is just absurd & stupid. Even if Zimmerman is guilty, I'd much rather that he get away with it due to lack of evidence, rather that have him punished when he could likely be innocent. It is called innocent until proven guilty. Leftists & feminists hate it, but it is the way things are!
(February 16, 2014 at 12:23 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote:
(February 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: Zimmerman is still essential to the left. He is being used to push the idea that blacks are perpetually oppressed & in constant need of white people feeling guilty about being white.

Oh its now cold blooded murder. How did it become cold blooded murder? What was the PROOF that murder was committed, not 'lets spin a theory ,fit any evidence we have into it then decide that that theory is undoubtedly the truth and convict someone on it'.
(February 16, 2014 at 6:14 am)là bạn điên Wrote:
(February 16, 2014 at 12:23 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote: Or it could be that it disturbs people someone was unreasonably acquitted of cold-blooded murder.

Oh its now cold blooded murder. How did it become cold blooded murder? What was the PROOF that murder was committed, not 'lets spin a theory ,fit any evidence we have into it then decide that that theory is undoubtedly the truth and convict someone on it'.

Right, and OJ is still looking for "the real killers".

Why is it your standard of proof is so much higher when it comes to what's right in front of your face?
(February 16, 2014 at 12:40 am)EgoRaptor Wrote:
(February 16, 2014 at 12:23 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote: Or it could be that it disturbs people someone was unreasonably acquitted of cold-blooded murder.

Race is a social construct. Obsessing over it the Americans (especially American leftists do) is just absurd & stupid. Even if Zimmerman is guilty, I'd much rather that he get away with it due to lack of evidence, rather that have him punished when he could likely be innocent. It is called innocent until proven guilty. Leftists & feminists hate it, but it is the way things are!

I definitely understand why Zimmerman was acquitted. That's not the problem. The stand your ground law is the problem. The law invites and promotes these kinds of vigilantism. No civilized nation should have to live like that. especially since vigilantism tends to sweep up a lot of innocent people along the way. Perfect example was the this case and many others instances that have occurred in Florida.

(February 15, 2014 at 11:38 pm)là bạn điên Wrote:
(February 15, 2014 at 4:11 pm)Isun Wrote: Actually there is no confusion about the stalking rule. I just pointed out that your definition is wrong. I didn't say that Zimmerman stalked him. You might try comprehending what you read better.

Bullshit. Itw as claimed that Zimmerman 'stalked' Martin and its nonsense
Quote:And you have no idea if that is true about Martin. We only heard Zimmerman's side and guess what. We can be sure he lied through his teeth. But there wasn't evidence enough to say otherwise. Because Zimmerman killed the boy.
So he isn't guilty
Quote:As to whether blacks are more likely to do crimes? I suspect that whites committ as many crimes as blacks do. Blacks just get convicted more often.

ROFLOL

I su[ppose they just dopn;t investigate murders committed by white people.

You are full of it I pointed out that, you don't have to hide to be considered a stalker, but I also mentioned that this case didn't rise to that level. Next time read instead of jumping to conclusions.

I am sure they investigate a lot of crimes committed by whites, but as a black man you are more likely to be convicted and more likely to be arrested. More likely to get the death penalty. It goes on and on and on.
(February 16, 2014 at 9:17 pm)Rampant.A.I. Wrote:
(February 16, 2014 at 6:14 am)là bạn điên Wrote: Oh its now cold blooded murder. How did it become cold blooded murder? What was the PROOF that murder was committed, not 'lets spin a theory ,fit any evidence we have into it then decide that that theory is undoubtedly the truth and convict someone on it'.

Right, and OJ is still looking for "the real killers".

Why is it your standard of proof is so much higher when it comes to what's right in front of your face?

You have proof that there was COLD BLOODED murder. Please share it with us.

(February 16, 2014 at 11:36 pm)Isun Wrote: You are full of it I pointed out that, you don't have to hide to be considered a stalker, but I also mentioned that this case didn't rise to that level. Next time read instead of jumping to conclusions.

I am sure they investigate a lot of crimes committed by whites, but as a black man you are more likely to be convicted and more likely to be arrested. More likely to get the death penalty. It goes on and on and on.

I stated quite plainly that there was a legal and non legal definition. the non legal involves moving unobserved in pursuit of prey (such as when stalking a deer) the legal involves Repeatedly following a person with intent to harrass or distress. neither applied to Zimmerman. this 'Stalking' accusation is a pathetic attempt to pretend that by following Martin Zimmerman was somehow breaking the law.

Once again. lets deal with murder directly. Are you claiming that black people are statistically no more likley (in the USA) to commit murder than white people?

Do you think more white people are murdered by black people in the US or more black people are murdered by white people.

What about rape- are more black women raped by white men or are more white women raped by black men? No word games or misdirection please.
(February 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote:
(February 15, 2014 at 11:43 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Wow, this Zimmerman is still an issue in the US? The verdict was I think a very clear "not guilty". What is there to discuss about this?
Zimmerman is still essential to the left. He is being used to push the idea that blacks are perpetually oppressed & in constant need of white people feeling guilty about being white.

Yes, I understand that, but Zimmerman is not "white" according to American racial classifications.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(February 17, 2014 at 6:10 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

Yes, I understand that, but Zimmerman is not "white" according to American racial classifications.

The left have decided that he is 'politically white'.
(February 17, 2014 at 6:10 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

You don't seem to understand how it works. If Zimmerman had been killed by a white man or another hispanic, headlines would read "Hispanic Murdered in Cold Blood by White Killer!" However, because he killed a black man it is easy to pass him off as white. It is a win-win for the left & the media outlets. The left gets to perpetuate the myth of blacks being eternally oppressed, & the media outlets get lots of business. One outlet even referred to Zimmerman as a "white hispanic". It couldn't matter less what ethnicity Zimmerman is, he shot a black man & looks white enough, so obviously this proves how oppressed blacks are by evil whitey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Conway Minimalist 0 257 November 22, 2018 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  George Carlin - The Only Prophet Who Made Accurate Predictions Minimalist 14 2156 December 24, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  George Bush and Ronald Regan debate immigration 1980 CapnAwesome 0 743 January 7, 2016 at 1:44 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Zimmerman's Girlfriend Asks Judge To Drop Charges A Theist 6 2189 December 10, 2013 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  George Zimmerman continues to flaunt the fact that he got away with murder Ryantology 28 5312 November 20, 2013 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Zimmerman verdict: Not Guilty. TaraJo 431 147430 September 22, 2013 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  George Zimmerman: Weak Prosecution wolf39us 15 4085 July 8, 2013 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Martin and Zimmerman - A reasoned logical discussion Puddleglum 27 11201 September 12, 2012 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Puddleglum
  George Washington named Britan's Greatest Ever Foe Handprint 24 9263 April 20, 2012 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Perhaps Zimmerman Wasn't So Bad Minimalist 18 6075 April 4, 2012 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: mediamogul