Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 9:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
RE: Hello All
(March 10, 2014 at 4:41 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Just goes to show once again what a trash forum TTA is

Only if you believe Heywood's twisted, biased, disingenuous explanation.

Come on over to TTA before you make ignorant remarks.

(March 10, 2014 at 9:29 am)Heywood Wrote:
(March 10, 2014 at 8:03 am)LastPoet Wrote: Just because people see us green, there have been accounts of the mod status to be confused with just regular posting. Kay's idea of going green seems simple enough. simplier than this:
All hail the moderators

Instead of green could you use blackwatch plaid?

Black Watch tartan.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(March 10, 2014 at 6:27 pm)Chas Wrote: Only if you believe Heywood's twisted, biased, disingenuous explanation.

Perhaps you could either quote my twisted, biased, disingenuous explanation and show how it is those things or shut up.

Everything I said is a fact.

And for the record, I will re-iterate what I have already said in this thread:

(March 7, 2014 at 10:19 pm)Heywood Wrote: I'm cool with ban. You should never insult anyone. I'm not upset at TTA or the moderators there(although I think they are inconsistent and don't follow their own rules). Its actually a good little forum.

If you ever get a chance to check it out I recommend it.
Smile 
(March 10, 2014 at 9:19 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(March 10, 2014 at 6:27 pm)Chas Wrote: Only if you believe Heywood's twisted, biased, disingenuous explanation.

Perhaps you could either quote my twisted, biased, disingenuous explanation and show how it is those things or shut up.

Everything I said is a fact.

And for the record, I will re-iterate what I have already said in this thread:

(March 7, 2014 at 10:19 pm)Heywood Wrote: I'm cool with ban. You should never insult anyone. I'm not upset at TTA or the moderators there(although I think they are inconsistent and don't follow their own rules). Its actually a good little forum.

If you ever get a chance to check it out I recommend it.

No, you've stated opinion, not fact.

This is your twisted interpretation, or disingenuous justification:
Quote:What you can't do is test the hypothesis that at TTA you can be a total dick without repercussions. Once I revealed to the administrator that I concluded my test he banned me.

You are confusing correlation with causation. You were already about to be banned.

And this, too, is utter bullshit:
Quote:I log off, come back later and find out the ban hammer came down. He made a complete about face.

You didn't understand that you were told to go ahead and hang yourself by your own actions.

And this is more of your self-deception:
Quote:A lot of folks at TTA took offense to the surname so I didn't include it here. Those that had issues with it, I don't think they were really offended but rather used it as an excuse to be assholes.

No, I thought only a dipshit would take that as a user name. I was right.
(March 10, 2014 at 9:48 pm)Chas Wrote: You are confusing correlation with causation. You were already about to be banned.

That's completely untrue. Either that or the admin was lying to me when he told me I was under no probation or restraint.

Anyways the rest of what you wrote is crap too but this is not the place to make that case. When my ban is up at TTA I will start a thread there about the chain of events leading to my banning. I am done airing TTA dirty laundry here.
Hello All
Hilariously, Heywood is often casually referred to on TTA as the act his screen name implies, and every member using the nickname is still there.
"Anyways" ?Clap
I always knew he was trailer trash.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(March 10, 2014 at 6:27 pm)Chas Wrote:
(March 10, 2014 at 4:41 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Just goes to show once again what a trash forum TTA is

Only if you believe Heywood's twisted, biased, disingenuous explanation.

I've been a member there for some years, and I have a posting history. So does that make me not ignorant?
(March 11, 2014 at 1:41 am)fr0d0 Wrote:

I've been a member there for some years, and I have a posting history. So does that make me not ignorant?

Since your last visit there was 07-09-2011, 20:36, then it not only makes you ignorant, it makes your comment disingenuous. [Image: coffeedrinker.gif]
No, it makes me correct and you a person digging themselves a bigger hole. Why would I want to participate further in that cess pit of human depravity?
quick, some one burn it before it lays eggs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello to All Abligurition 16 466 May 31, 2024 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Hello to all SimpleCaveman 52 4448 November 29, 2023 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: SimpleCaveman
  Hello y'all BillieBobbie 3 762 January 18, 2023 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Objectivist
  Twitter refugee, hello all Dizzyagain 27 1908 October 20, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Dizzyagain
  Hello All! Smedders 11 790 December 29, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello all Bmanne 23 3133 December 12, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: sebaslopez
  Hello All Mark Alien 24 2888 August 7, 2019 at 11:25 am
Last Post: veoli
  Hello all ohio_drg 13 1413 September 28, 2018 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2234 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello all I am new at the forums blackstar 15 3342 October 21, 2015 at 4:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus