Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 11:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Onward Christian Sol... Rapists?
RE: Onward Christian Sol... Rapists?
(April 21, 2014 at 10:31 pm)Sid Wrote: You are not my target audience, but you could be if you could remotely understand what I represent in this exchange. Your among the mislead, but I'm here to tell you that change happens in the heart, not the mind. Listen to your heart!

My heart pumps blood; so does yours. Grow the fuck up.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(April 21, 2014 at 10:31 pm)Sid Wrote: Listen to your heart!

I am, and this is what it has to state:

http://youtu.be/qYBtchCqPao
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 22, 2014 at 11:58 am)Chas Wrote:
(April 21, 2014 at 10:31 pm)Sid Wrote: You are not my target audience, but you could be if you could remotely understand what I represent in this exchange. Your among the mislead, but I'm here to tell you that change happens in the heart, not the mind. Listen to your heart!

My heart pumps blood; so does yours. Grow the fuck up.

(April 22, 2014 at 12:02 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(April 21, 2014 at 10:31 pm)Sid Wrote: Listen to your heart!

I am, and this is what it has to state:

http://youtu.be/qYBtchCqPao

This is off topic but can i pet booth of your cats
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

Well Sid, I suppose it has never occurred to you that there are plenty of damn good reasons to reject what you are preaching. On the flip-side, there is not one single good solid evidence-based reason to accept the dope you are pushing.

What it comes down to is that you are asking us to dogmatically and mindlessly believe a bunch of stuff that simply is not true. I don't see that there could possibly any advantages to doing that.

Despite your back-peddling and denial, it is clear that you intended to declare (not question) that atheists have no morality. I know this because we all have been subjected to this particular piece of propaganda numerous times. The idea that atheists lack morality is only seen in religious propaganda. Usually fundamentalist xtians or Muslims spout this. I don't see it as often among Catholics, except for extreme right-wing Catholics -- which I suspect you are. You have no reason to believe that bullshit except that you want to because you are a bigot. There is no real world evidence to support that claim and you know it.

Atheists can't experience true joy -- another load of shit. If you really are trying to lure people into your cult, you are doing a piss-poor job of it. Are you aware that you have not said one single thing to make your doctrine appealing at all? What makes you think that anyone would want to worship some bloody dead guy? Sounds pretty fucking twisted, if you ask me.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.
He gone.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 22, 2014 at 9:03 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: He gone.

Did you eat him?
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.
Nobody wants that kind of heartburn.

I feel a little sheepish about being trolled into a flip-out.
(April 22, 2014 at 9:09 pm)Godlesspanther Wrote:
(April 22, 2014 at 9:03 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: He gone.

Did you eat him?

I brained him with the banhammer, and it felt good. Devil

And he says atheists can't experience true joy? Shows what he knows. Wink
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(April 19, 2014 at 6:17 pm)Sid Wrote:
(April 19, 2014 at 5:59 pm)sven Wrote: So a group of slightly pre-pubecent girls with soft skin and hard bodies called maidens?
Them kneeling naked in a semi-circle, calling for your divine sperm? Their tops pulled half up, their knickers half to their buttocks?
I can see why you would object to that.

From a religious point of view this is considered a tragic situation, but remove religion or any form of moral compass, isn't this called "a good night out" to the average atheist?

Well, aren't you a piece of shit?

Isn't a good night out in the Catholic church molesting choirboys and then having the church leadership, up to and including the pope, cover it up?

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Up to and including the Pope? God himself, in his omnipotence, was complacent in the widespread occurrence of Catholic sexual molestation, murder and torture in the name of faith that would follow for 2000 years following the inception of the Catholic Church.

Hopefully Sid gets the memo to repent soon, assuming he ever fancied himself on the good side to begin with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 91809 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7644 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6428 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej