Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 7:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Saturday!!!
RE: Happy Saturday!!!
Oh what really. Do we have to go there? Ugh
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
lilith666 ' Wrote: Im flattered! Smile

You don't know my other favourites Angel

(July 19, 2014 at 1:55 pm)Losty Wrote: Oh what really. Do we have to go there? Ugh

Just making a point. It's all ridiculous.
(July 19, 2014 at 1:54 pm)Insanity Wrote:
(July 19, 2014 at 1:46 pm)lilith666 Wrote: There are exceptions to every rule. Sometimes men are the better nurturer. Sometimes female turtles eat their own eggs.

Overall the female gender in general is more gifted for training and men are more gifted for lifting heavy things, buildkng houses, logging, and football, than the average woman.

Sure, men are better at math and science. Women better at cooking and sewing. How were the 50's?
Point being?

I doubt women in general are more gifted for cooking.
(July 19, 2014 at 1:55 pm)Insanity Wrote:
(July 19, 2014 at 1:55 pm)Losty Wrote: Oh what really. Do we have to go there? Ugh

Just making a point. It's all ridiculous.

No no mr. Ninja poster I was referring to the drowning babies comment :/

0/10

Also my posting is ridiculous? could you quote me where I actually said something that wasn't true set aside from the the partial falsehood about the pig comment?
I am good at cooking and math, but I suck at sewing and science.

[Image: afxie.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker

0/10

(July 19, 2014 at 1:56 pm)lilith666 Wrote: I doubt women in general are more gifted for cooking.
Now we're getting there.

Nature is just what people who are want things to stay the same go to. Reality is humanity's nature is being able to adjust to just about anything. I think the small physiological differences in the end mean little. Sure testosterone means doing physical things is sometimes easier for men. But for most tasks brute force doesn't cut it.
Hello
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 19, 2014 at 2:01 pm)Losty Wrote: I am good at cooking and math, but I suck at sewing and science.

[Image: afxie.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
I never said nor do I believe that women are more gifted at cooking and math than men please reread my post , thank you!

Ive simply presented you guys with proven facts and I'm sorry that you're so butthurt and defensive about the truth.

That's the first time I've insulted you by the way and you came to my first thread and called my posts silly, ridiculous, and sexist among other disrespectful and belittle ing comments.
lillith666 Wrote:Sommetimes human mothers drowned their own children in the bathtub but it's quite rare of course that's not the norm even 1% of the time

So why bring it up? Sounds to me like you might have some mommy issues of your own.

lillith666 Wrote:I never said nor do I believe that women are more gifted at cooking and math than men please reread my post , thank you!

Ive simply presented you guys with proven facts and I'm sorry that you're so butthurt and defensive about the truth.

That's the first time I've insulted you by the way and you came to my first thread and called my posts silly, ridiculous, and sexist among other disrespectful and belittle ing comments.

Hostile by PG 4? Towards Losty the cookie bringer?
yeah you'll last long.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018. anangelicbeingwhofellJohann 21 2446 October 6, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset