Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Saturday!!!
RE: Happy Saturday!!!
Not at all. Insanity said he saw shitty parents on both sides. I was reinforcing that what she/he said is absolutely true.

But in most of the cases that u have known , who has more often abandoned the children, the father or the mother?
(July 19, 2014 at 2:05 pm)lilith666 Wrote: I never said nor do I believe that women are more gifted at cooking and math than men please reread my post , thank you!
I think she was responding to me.
(July 19, 2014 at 2:05 pm)lilith666 Wrote: Ive simply presented you guys with proven facts and I'm sorry that you're so butthurt and defensive about the truth.
Haha, you dove in talking about how much you dislike radical feminism from the start. It's almost like you intentionally wanted to start something Thinking
(July 19, 2014 at 2:05 pm)lilith666 Wrote: That's the first time I've insulted you by the way and you came to my first thread and called my posts silly, ridiculous, and sexist among other disrespectful and belittle ing comments.
Perhaps you should reread you're posts. Like I said before, you dove in demanding your opinion is fact. Pretty insulting.
I wasnt talking about losty. I was talking about insanity. Sorry if I made a typo or was mistaken about who did the insulting.

Please mention what I said that was false. my opinion that I'd rather be with my kids is not something I'm saying is a fact or that every woman must be like that.
That's because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about you shit stirrer.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
it's been a long week at work and I would rather be a stay at home mom is basically the opening of what I was trying to say. I'm not saying women should not work I'm just saying that they houldn't be pressured to be men or think that they should do all the dangerous jobs that men do.

When Titanic went down it was mainly the women and children that got on the lifeboats. I have nothing against chivalry.

So it's really bad that I'm voicing my opinion on this site.? I stepped out of line by saying people were butt hurt. I thought that was aloud. My bady bad.
(July 19, 2014 at 2:15 pm)lilith666 Wrote: I wasnt talking about losty. I was talking about insanity. Sorry if I made a typo or was mistaken about who did the insulting.

Please mention what I said that was false. my opinion that I'd rather be with my kids is not something I'm saying is a fact or that every woman must be like that.

I'm at my PC now. Here we go:

Your very first post saying that women wanting to work and provide for a family is 'ridiculous bullshit'
(July 19, 2014 at 2:15 pm)lilith666 Wrote:

Passive aggressive reply because I actually like working:
(July 19, 2014 at 12:36 pm)lilith666 Wrote:

Sudden defensive anti feminist rant out of nowhere:

(July 19, 2014 at 12:49 pm)lilith666 Wrote:

Actually.. fuck it. All your posts have come across as passive aggressive.

(July 19, 2014 at 2:18 pm)lilith666 Wrote: it's been a long week at work and I would rather be a stay at home mom is basically the opening of what I was trying to say. I'm not saying women should not work I'm just saying that they houldn't be pressured to be men or think that they should do all the dangerous jobs that men do.

Nobody is doing that Undecided

Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. All that is new is the opportunity to do things. The choice.
Oh wow... uh... welcome?
Welcome

If you like being a stay at home mother, it's your choice, I wish you my best regards Smile Just like a man could be a stay at home father

I'm also not very fond of feminazis, the kind of feminists who fight for women's equality while calling all men pigs.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(July 19, 2014 at 2:18 pm)lilith666 Wrote: So it's really bad that I'm voicing my opinion on this site.? I stepped out of line by saying people were butt hurt. I thought that was aloud. My bady bad.

You were just on a roll of saying some seriously sketchy things. You are bound to disagree with people here and were not the types to not say anything. Smile
(July 19, 2014 at 2:39 pm)Blackout Wrote: Just like a man could be a stay at home father.

I stayed at home with my kids while their mother worked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018. anangelicbeingwhofellJohann 21 2446 October 6, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset