Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Saturday!!!
RE: Happy Saturday!!!
We are in the intro forum, people. This goes to the OP too. The intro subforum's purpose is self explanatory. Leave heavy discussion to other subforums.

Welcome
(July 19, 2014 at 2:05 pm)lilith666 Wrote:
(July 19, 2014 at 2:01 pm)Losty Wrote: I am good at cooking and math, but I suck at sewing and science.

[Image: afxie.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
I never said nor do I believe that women are more gifted at cooking and math than men please reread my post , thank you!

Ive simply presented you guys with proven facts and I'm sorry that you're so butthurt and defensive about the truth.

That's the first time I've insulted you by the way and you came to my first thread and called my posts silly, ridiculous, and sexist among other disrespectful and belittle ing comments.

I did not. I'm sorry. I'm just in a funny mood today. I was just teasing insanity. I never insulted you. I never said you were silly or ridiculous or sexist.

I'm in a happy mood. I came in to your thread to have a chat. I can see both sides of this argument but I don't really see what the argument itself will help so I say funny stuff to keep the mood light. You didn't say women can cook and sew. Insanity did. My post was just teasing him.

Anyways though...moar cookies! Let's keep it light and joyful in here, shall we? Yes, we shall Big Grin
[Image: so-many-cookies.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I have no mommy issues. my mom stayed home and cared for me while I had pneumonia and Lyme disease and other sicknesses and helped me with my homework. My dad was a fat and drunk slob.

By the way I was not saying everything I said or my opinions were fact. Here are the facts. Women have a different brain than men ,
the female body is different than the male body and processes some things differently,

as a general rule women are given certain gifts than men certain instincts as well but there are many exceptions to this rule

Men are 92% more likely to get injured on the job because overall there is a far greater amount of men who have more dangerous jobs of getting killed or maimed or injured.

Female birds and mammals are given different gifts and instincts and nurturing qualities that the males are not.

those are all proven facts and so when I stated them as proven facts, I was correct. I wasn't saying all of my opinions are proven facts.

I also was not judging women who do not want to be stay at home moms.

I do believe that what radical modern feminist promote In regards to minimizing the good qualities that women have or saying women are not generally the etter nurturers is bullshit but that statement is not a proven fact but an opinion of mine.

I believe the feminist movement as a whole is an extremely vital and important movement that I'm very grateful for.
you guys feeling me?
Take a deep breath and refer to previous post for calm relaxing buffet of cookies that are most certainly most definitely not "special" cookies of any kind. Wink

0/10

thank you.

Okay now that I've explained myself and where you guys misunderstood me I will have to move this topic to another thread because the staff told me to.
What I feel is that I will lock this thread if if radical feminism is mentioned 1 more time.
(July 19, 2014 at 2:16 pm)Luckie Wrote: That's because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about you shit stirrer.

I'm not trying to be provocative but I'm just stating It seems strange to me that you and others can insult me all you want but I get sllightly hostile and I'm told I'm breaking the rules.

I would like to see the rules apply to everybody fairly not biased because you dont like a different opinion, but I will not bring this up again. have a good day.
I must resist the urge Angel

0/10

I hav nothing against you losty I just meant a remark towards insanity and I'm sorry that it somehow included you or seem that way.

Do you regret being a stay at home mom? maybe that's a question I should say for a different for thread II don't quite get the policy about the introduction threads.
(July 19, 2014 at 3:05 pm)LastPoet Wrote: We are in the intro forum, people. This goes to the OP too. The intro subforum's purpose is self explanatory. Leave heavy discussion to other subforums.
Sorry, got a little carried away.

(July 19, 2014 at 3:18 pm)lilith666 Wrote: Okay now that I've explained myself and where you guys misunderstood me I will have to move this topic to another thread because the staff told me to.
Sounds good to me. I should have waited until it was in a more suitable thread.

Back to you anyway. We all got carried away.

What do you do?
How many kids you got?
Where are you from?

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018. anangelicbeingwhofellJohann 21 2445 October 6, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset