Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 7:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Saturday!!!
RE: Happy Saturday!!!
(July 19, 2014 at 3:14 pm)lilith666 Wrote: My dad was a fat and drunk slob.

You say "fat drunk slob" like it's a bad thing Thinking
Ok so let's all start a thread on stay at home mums and feminism!
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(July 19, 2014 at 3:23 pm)lilith666 Wrote: I would like to see the rules apply to everybody fairly not biased because you dont like a different opinion, but I will not bring this up again. have a good day.

LP's post was aimed at both of us I think. They aren't taking sides.
From Massachusetts.
Two boys one girl
My occupation is banking. Not bad at first but the same monotonous bullshit day after day sucks. I suppose it's not as boring as operating a cash register all day long so I should be grateful

(July 19, 2014 at 3:29 pm)ShaMan Wrote:
(July 19, 2014 at 3:14 pm)lilith666 Wrote: My dad was a fat and drunk slob.

You say "fat drunk slob" like it's a bad thing Thinking
how did I say it again? you must have been reading my facial expressions and body posture eh?Wink
(July 19, 2014 at 3:36 pm)lilith666 Wrote: From Massachusetts.
Two boys one girl
My occupation is banking. Not bad at first but the same monotonous bullshit day after day sucks. I suppose it's not as boring as operating a cash register all day long so I should be grateful

I can understand the frustration, I hate being indoors for too long.

Do they all get along? I had 3 sisters who loved nothing more than tormenting me growing up lol. We all get along fine now were older though.
No they bully and insult each other all the time.
I regret a lot of things in my life. Being a mother is not one of them and I count myself as lucky that I get to spend this time with them while they're little.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 19, 2014 at 3:43 pm)lilith666 Wrote: No they bully and insult each other.

Me and my sisters were like that until we were in our teens. Then we realized we could actually get along.
. I think a lot of babysitters are mainly in it for the paycheck.

They aint their kids. I regret that my sons don't have a father figure in their life. such can increase the risk of them not being affirmed in their manhood and becoming a effeminate and undisciplined.

Mary is the most pleasant of them but am sure when she becomes a teenager that will change.
And ugh once again. Will you please start a new thread.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018. anangelicbeingwhofellJohann 21 2446 October 6, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset