Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 7:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Saturday!!!
RE: Happy Saturday!!!
(July 19, 2014 at 4:30 pm)Insanity Wrote:
(July 19, 2014 at 4:28 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote: Then I'll hold doors for you all day long. Big Grin

Lol, I'm just picturing a guy grinning like that while holding a door for hours on end.

You've seen my work!

ROFLOL
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
10 pages in and still looking for the "happy" part. Thinking

Welcome to the board Lilith. Cool Shades
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
(July 19, 2014 at 5:00 pm)CindysRain Wrote: 10 pages in and still looking for the "happy" part. Thinking

no happy part? Are you serious? Just look at all the people that are laughing and smiling here.Smile
(July 19, 2014 at 5:40 pm)lilith666 Wrote:
(July 19, 2014 at 5:00 pm)CindysRain Wrote: 10 pages in and still looking for the "happy" part. Thinking

no happy part? Are you serious? Just look at all the people that are laughing and smiling here.Smile

Things did get tense for a bit there and I think that's what she's referring to.

Here, let me get that door for you. Wink Shades
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
She was banned
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(July 19, 2014 at 6:35 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote: Things did get tense for a bit there and I think that's what she's referring to.
Here, let me get that door for you. Wink Shades

Helping the happy lady find the door - Mr bus driver, you are too kind. Big Grin

Happy Saturday all. Clap
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
Why'd she get banned? I mean, not the most pleasant newb we've ever had, but what did she do wrong?
(July 19, 2014 at 10:50 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Why'd she get banned? I mean, not the most pleasant newb we've ever had, but what did she do wrong?

The answer starts with V
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Virginia? Vagina? Vino? What's wrong with vino? I have a theory that 98% of AF posters are drunk 99% of the time.
(July 19, 2014 at 11:25 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I have a theory that 98% of AF posters are drunk 99% of the time.
I'm 98% sure that I'm 99% sober right now.

Seriously... Why did the OP get banned?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018. anangelicbeingwhofellJohann 21 2446 October 6, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset