Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 8:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Atheism
RE: Muslim Atheism
This is the third thread about the same thing. You don't even need to make arguments now MA just link one of the other 2 threads and be done with it.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 30, 2014 at 11:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: I can't agree with you on this MA. Somebody else's rulebook is not a shortcut it is a dead end....it is an end to thinking and weighing up and using your own mind. Thinking

It is your opinion, and of course. . . without even studying the content of the Book or counter it with valid logical premises from the Book itself. . . It is quite easy for anyone to make such claims and carries no weight.

. . .

(July 30, 2014 at 11:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: So what else have you done in your life apart from fasting when you are told to? Have you been through the experience of losing your parents? Have you lived away from home, have you ever been in love, or had sex? These are all life experiences.

What is your point? None of your issue make sense to me or relevant to the issue of this thread. . .

It is irrelevant and fallacy. . The truth must be relevant to the argument itself. .

Can you prove it through verses from the Quran ?

Do you have any ?

or you can only make blank claims , without any supporting evidence ?

(July 30, 2014 at 12:01 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Why not just be Ahmadi or B'hai?

Here is some of my reason. . .

(July 30, 2014 at 5:17 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Baha'i believe in God. . I say God is impossible to exist
and the overall system are based on provable evidence, ie. "No Nonsense". . . .
There is no room for something not provable, or the unseen, myths and superstitions interpretations. . . (refer here)
(July 30, 2014 at 3:23 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: or you can only make blank claims , without any supporting evidence ?

Oh you mean like you?

Brilliant.

I love how you're not very smart but keep acting as though you are. I know English isn't your first language, but 'thinking' is universal, and you seem to be pretty piss poor at it.

But hey, good for you, you found a fuzzy silly belief that makes you feel good. Great.

Nobody cares.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
No evidence. . . as usual (refer here) Popcorn
(July 30, 2014 at 3:42 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: No evidence. . . as usual (refer here) Popcorn

What, evidence you're an idiot or evidence that you don't have any evidence to back up your beliefs?

Gee, I dunno. I guess I could get people to look back through all your posts and just assess for themselves, but I wouldn't want to inflict that kind of horror on them. This thread probably has all the evidence of your lunacy that lurkers and members alike need.

[Image: troll_zpse3faf06b.png]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

I can't believe this. . people are objecting without reason, evidence or even understand the issue. . . and they called it as "argument". Popcorn
(July 30, 2014 at 4:31 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I can't believe this. . people are objecting without reason, evidence or even understand the issue. . . and they called it as "argument". Popcorn

Oh believe it.

You see, when you're confronted with someone speaking gobeldygook (you), how can you respond?

WITH MAGIC!

No seriously, you're a loon.

Okay, you don't understand because it does not conform to your understanding, experiences and your lacks of knowledge about the Quran etc . . and because of that, I'm wrong and bla. .bla. . bla. . doesn't make sense at all. Popcorn
(July 30, 2014 at 4:44 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I'm wrong and bla. .bla. . bla. . doesn't make sense at all. Popcorn

Finally you understand how you sound.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Bounce Ball

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim? WinterHold 43 8754 May 27, 2018 at 12:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger