Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Atheism
Muslim Atheism
I have figured out my own system from the Quran. .

[Image: pillarsofislam.png]

Main differences:
  • Atheism : Reject ALL religions and ALL Gods.

Theism : Accept their religion and their God(s) only.

Muslim Atheism: Accept ALL religions and ALL Gods through the principle of justly balanced from the Quran (Confirming Function)
RE: Muslim Atheism
[Image: apk34.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Oh dear lord baby Jesus not another one..
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Not compatible based on definition alone.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Please MA, don't create another trainwreck of a thread. Some of us are still recovering from the last one.
Nice try putting 'No God' as a pillar. Reality places atheism as the sink hole that will devour your temple. That my friend is reasonable prophecy.
(July 29, 2014 at 9:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I have figured out my own system from the Quran. .

[Image: pillarsofislam.png]

Main differences:
  • Atheism : Reject ALL religions and ALL Gods.

Theism : Accept their religion and their God(s) only.

Muslim Atheism: Accept ALL religions and ALL Gods through the principle of justly balanced from the Quran (Confirming Function)

So, basically, you are Bahai'i.
You're just making shit up to make yourself feel better.

(July 29, 2014 at 9:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Muslim Atheism: Accept ALL religions and ALL Gods through the principle of justly balanced from the Quran (Confirming Function)[/list]

Accepting any god(s) refutes the "atheism" part of "Muslim atheism." And seriously, what the fuck the the Quran have to do with any god(s) religion(s) outside of Islam?!?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 29, 2014 at 9:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Muslim Atheism: Accept ALL religions and ALL Gods through the principle of justly balanced from the Quran (Confirming Function)

1. There is no such thing as "Muslim atheism." The two words, by definition, are simply incompatible.

2. I am 100% sure there is no such principle in the Quran that tells you to accept all religions and all gods. It clearly tells you to believe in only one God, one religion.

3. I have a strong suspicion that you're a troll.
(July 29, 2014 at 10:34 pm)Broseph Ballin Wrote: Please MA, don't create another trainwreck of a thread. Some of us are still recovering from the last one.
Recovering ain't the word I'll use. More like: "trying to forget" although after listening to was he said the last time, I can assure you that it ain't easy.
Nevertheless I'm with you Broseph on this one.
I dunno about the rest of you but I'm not gonna be a part of this one as well.
[Image: 1317966063524.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim? WinterHold 43 8228 May 27, 2018 at 12:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger