Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 4:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Atheism
RE: Muslim Atheism

[Image: salad.jpg]
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Your signature. . .

(July 31, 2014 at 8:46 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

I guess you are a Priest . Lightbulb
(July 31, 2014 at 9:06 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Your signature. . .

(July 31, 2014 at 8:46 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

I guess you are a Priest . Lightbulb

Yup. You got me. Closet priest here.
- Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck. . Popcorn
"Huh? We are discussing about the ideology in the Quran, the Constitution. .
Of course it is highly relevant and carries weight to this thread."

No. If you refer back we were discussing life experiences. Not the quran. I am not interested in the quran. Can you understand that?

"Fasting is not from the Quran . . there is no fasting."

Then why do you fast? Who is telling you to fast?

"What their life experiences got to do with premises from the Quran ? "

Nothing. There is a whole world going on out there happily without the quran. Living without the quran is valid

"What I disbelieve is the idea that associated with Allah
no one knows. . .none is equal to Allah, matter, idea and concept
the difference between Allah that people imagined, and Allah that truly exists. . .

and Allah only exists when I have "No God"
but the problem is "I am God". . . therefore, there is "No Allah"
Unless and until I have "No God", there is "No Allah". . . ."

You keep repeating these same sentences that make no sense. Confused Fall
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
(July 31, 2014 at 9:14 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Yeah, it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck. . Popcorn

Are you calling me a duck?
[Image: mallard_duck.jpg]
- Thomas Jefferson
(July 31, 2014 at 9:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: No. If you refer back we were discussing life experiences. Not the quran.

Here it is . .see for yourself, where you assert your blank denials to the Quran. . and when I said the Book is my shortcut.

(July 30, 2014 at 3:23 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 11:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: I can't agree with you on this MA. Somebody else's rulebook is not a shortcut it is a dead end....it is an end to thinking and weighing up and using your own mind. Thinking

It is your opinion, and of course. . . without even studying the content of the Book or counter it with valid logical premises from the Book itself. . . It is quite easy for anyone to make such claims and carries no weight.

. . .
(July 31, 2014 at 9:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: Then why do you fast? Who is telling you to fast?

I follow all religions. . you forgot ? Wink

. . .
(July 31, 2014 at 9:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: Nothing. There is a whole world going on out there happily without the quran. Living without the quran is valid

Then why are you so insecure with yourself ?

. . .
(July 31, 2014 at 9:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: "What I disbelieve is the idea that associated with Allah
the difference between Allah that people imagined, and Allah that truly exists. . .

Okay, maybe that's way too hard for you to understand . . then don't bring any issue about Allah or God. Smile
(July 31, 2014 at 9:26 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote:
(July 31, 2014 at 9:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: No. If you refer back we were discussing life experiences. Not the quran.

Here it is . .see for yourself, where you assert your blank denials to the Quran. . and when I said the Book is my shortcut.

(July 30, 2014 at 3:23 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: It is your opinion, and of course. . . without even studying the content of the Book or counter it with valid logical premises from the Book itself. . . It is quite easy for anyone to make such claims and carries no weight.

. . .
(July 31, 2014 at 9:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: Then why do you fast? Who is telling you to fast?

I follow all religions. . you forgot ? Wink

. . .
(July 31, 2014 at 9:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: Nothing. There is a whole world going on out there happily without the quran. Living without the quran is valid

Then why are you so insecure with yourself ?

. . .
(July 31, 2014 at 9:16 am)vodkafan Wrote: "What I disbelieve is the idea that associated with Allah

Okay, that's way too hard for you to understanding. . .

[Image: Salad_platter02.jpg]
- Thomas Jefferson
(July 31, 2014 at 8:35 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I think my animated Nic Cage gif is more enlightening if i'm honest.

[Image: grumpycat_zps68037807.png]
This is like talking to an especially dense brick wall. Just pointless.
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim? WinterHold 43 8689 May 27, 2018 at 12:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger