Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 6:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Atheism
RE: Muslim Atheism
(July 31, 2014 at 10:49 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote:
(July 31, 2014 at 8:35 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I think my animated Nic Cage gif is more enlightening if i'm honest.

[Image: grumpycat_zps68037807.png]

Nice try but you'll notice if you look carefully that's neither Nic cage nor an animated gif.

It actually sums up every member's face when they read your threads.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 31, 2014 at 9:20 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(July 31, 2014 at 9:14 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Yeah, it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck. . Popcorn

Are you calling me a duck?
[Image: mallard_duck.jpg]

Yes. A dat, doolish, duck. Big Grin
(July 31, 2014 at 12:12 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: It actually sums up every member's face when they read your threads.

You mean the sectarians and those who will not accept "one nation" ? . . those who adhere to the ideology "I am right, they are all wrong!" ?

(July 29, 2014 at 9:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Main differences:
  • Atheism : Reject ALL religions and ALL Gods. (sectarians)

Theism : Accept their religion and their God(s) only. (sectarians)

Muslim Atheism: Accept ALL religions and ALL Gods through the principle of justly balanced from the Quran (Confirming Function)
@Muslim Atheism
-You mean the sectarians and those who will not accept "one nation" ? . . those who adhere to the ideology "I am right, they are all wrong!" ?
You know, your idea of "one nation" could be good if your ideology wasn't so stupid. Or, at least, you fail miserably at explaining it. Federalism works to a limited extent. Everyone wants their piece of cake at the end.

-Main differences:
Atheism : Reject ALL religions and ALL Gods. (sectarians)
Theism : Accept their religion and their God(s) only. (sectarians)
Muslim Atheism: Accept ALL religions and ALL Gods through the principle of justly balanced from the Quran (Confirming Function)

Two words: Bull. Shit.
It is not according to the Quran and everything around us . . .

(July 31, 2014 at 8:40 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Mankind is one nation

(July 31, 2014 at 8:40 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Therefore, mankind is one nation . .
there should be no sectarianism and people should live in peace as one nation.
This is the main purpose of life, to live as one family.

[Image: 2u7r2v9.png]

Therefore, sectarianism is BS. . .we are all human beings.
(August 1, 2014 at 6:15 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Therefore, sectarianism is BS. . .we are all human beings.

Until you get the Sunni-Shia debacle worked out, your argument is fucked on arrival.
(August 1, 2014 at 5:53 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote:
(July 31, 2014 at 12:12 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: It actually sums up every member's face when they read your threads.

You mean the sectarians and those who will not accept "one nation" ? . . those who adhere to the ideology "I am right, they are all wrong!" ?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Therefore, PENIS
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Proven. . . .

(July 30, 2014 at 4:59 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I have no problem with the logical argument and people could see the flawed in the structure of proposition

Quote:of course it is fallacious

http://forums.philosophyforums.com/comme...ost1218383

Maybe people here used different kinds of logic. . . or no logic at all. Wink
(July 31, 2014 at 8:24 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(July 31, 2014 at 9:20 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Are you calling me a duck?
[Image: mallard_duck.jpg]

Yes. A dat, doolish, duck. Big Grin

Two mallards get into a debate, one says to the other, "Just answer the question and stop ducking the issue."

Nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

Here is the good ol' Wiki page on Logic. There are at least 9 different separate types of logic listed here. I don't pretend to understand them all.
I don't seem to see QURAN LOGIC though. If the logic in your holy book is so all-encompassing and incontravertible you would think somebody would have noticed that by now? How about that ...
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim? WinterHold 43 8689 May 27, 2018 at 12:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger