Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 7:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Atheism
RE: Muslim Atheism
(August 3, 2014 at 2:00 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Going the same way as rev huh? This one is even more bananas.

ETA: is he really quoting himself?

Yes this fruitcake cites himself to prove himself right.

Utterly crazy, this one. Probably even more crazy than Enrico, and that's saying something.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Shit, even enrico is more responsive.
What's wrong with quoting myself ?

It is my philosophy, my own system . .

(July 29, 2014 at 9:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I have figured out my own system from the Quran. .

Therefore, I quote and say whatever I like. . .
Read rule number one of this forum.
What? This is a philosophy section . . and I create my own system .

I don't follow what the majority, scholars, scientists, mullah or ulama, governments etc tells what is right for my life. . .I decided my own system, and I take responsibility for my own life.

What's wrong with that ?

It is my life, not your life. . .
What's wrong is that it's not conducive to discussion if you just repeat ad nauseum what you wrote 10 pages back or so.

This is a discussion forum, not a forum for you to copy and paste your nonsensical 'philosophy'.

Again, you've made your own philosophy. Fine, whatever, you and every other person. The difference being that all you've done so far is post word salad then repeat it when people ask for clarification or raise an objection.

People respond to you revealing how utterly confused they are. That should tell you something. Either you're not elucidating your philosophy properly, or it's utterly nonsensical.

I suspect both.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

It's your life, but it's our forum. Read the rules.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(August 3, 2014 at 2:17 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: What's wrong is that it's not conducive to discussion if you just repeat ad nauseum what you wrote 10 pages back or so.

I'm proving "consistency" . . the corroborative evidence, and it carries more weight than any direct evidence . . .
  • Do they not reflect on the Qur'an? (ie. is referring to the interpretation)
    If it was from any other than God
    they would have found in it many a discrepancy (one or more false premises).
    4:82
. . .
(August 3, 2014 at 2:17 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: This is a discussion forum, not a forum for you to copy and paste your nonsensical 'philosophy'.

Then , prove it from verses of the Quran. . . if you can.

. . .
(August 3, 2014 at 2:17 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Again, you've made your own philosophy. Fine, whatever, you and every other person. The difference being that all you've done so far is post word salad then repeat it when people ask for clarification or raise an objection.

People respond to you revealing how utterly confused they are. That should tell you something. Either you're not elucidating your philosophy properly, or it's utterly nonsensical.

I suspect both.

Huh? Simply because it doesn't confirm to your belief , it is then become nonsensical. . are you religious? Is this a church ?

(August 3, 2014 at 2:17 pm)Esquilax Wrote: It's your life, but it's our forum. Read the rules.

Fine . . do whatever you like, it is my brain, not yours. . .and no one can own it.
And right off the bat you refuse to see the obvious and glaring issue that is staring you in the face.

What I am saying to you is not up for debate. Amend your ways or face the consequences.

You can debate your shit all you want. The trouble is that's the exact opposite of what you're doing now (see: your post to me above).

Then stop saying it is nonsensical and repeatedly making blank claims etc, it carries no weight, nor it is a discussion . . .

Prove it from verses of the Quran, through valid logical premises.
  • Muslim Atheism is a theological position in which the disbelief in god, religion and the allegorical, but the Practical Code of Ethics from the Quran are followed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim? WinterHold 43 8752 May 27, 2018 at 12:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger