Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trials
RE: Trials
(October 21, 2014 at 7:42 pm)Drich Wrote: The only doctors I know that do not document are the ones I would not go to with a common cold let alone cancer.

Sounds like someone's lacking a little faith... Angel
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 21, 2014 at 7:54 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(October 21, 2014 at 7:42 pm)Drich Wrote: The only doctors I know that do not document are the ones I would not go to with a common cold let alone cancer.

Sounds like someone's lacking a little faith... Angel

We all have faith to one degree or another.. It's what we decide to put our faith into that matters.
Re: RE: Trials
(October 21, 2014 at 7:42 pm)Drich Wrote:
(October 21, 2014 at 2:33 pm)KUSA Wrote: You would still go to the doctor even if the documentation wasn't there.

...how does a doctor work without documentation?

The only doctors I know that do not document are the ones I would not go to with a common cold let alone cancer.

It was hypothetical drippy. The point is your sick ass would be crawling to a doctor for a cure before you relied on a faith healing.
(October 21, 2014 at 9:02 pm)Drich Wrote: We all have faith to one degree or another.. It's what we decide to put our faith into that matters.

Well that's debatable, but outside the scope of this thread. Perhaps we can save it for another time.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 21, 2014 at 9:20 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(October 21, 2014 at 7:42 pm)Drich Wrote: ...how does a doctor work without documentation?

The only doctors I know that do not document are the ones I would not go to with a common cold let alone cancer.

It was hypothetical drippy. The point is your sick ass would be crawling to a doctor for a cure before you relied on a faith healing.

Generalize much?

What makes you think I am the faith healing type?
Re: RE: Trials
(October 21, 2014 at 11:28 pm)Drich Wrote:
(October 21, 2014 at 9:20 pm)KUSA Wrote: It was hypothetical drippy. The point is your sick ass would be crawling to a doctor for a cure before you relied on a faith healing.

Generalize much?

You talk out of both sides of your mouth drippy. One one side comes spewing out garbage about your worthless god healed your AIDS infected poop chute. The other side implies you are not a faith healing type.

You are a troll.
(October 22, 2014 at 12:06 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(October 21, 2014 at 11:28 pm)Drich Wrote: Generalize much?

You talk out of both sides of your mouth drippy. One one side comes spewing out garbage about your worthless god healed your AIDS infected poop chute. The other side implies you are not a faith healing type.

You are a troll.

When i tested positive for HIV I wasn't being checked out by a shaman or an herblist. I was at the doctor's office. Not to mention every every follow up I did was done at a doctors office as well.

The 'healing' wasn't something i was seeking/trying to make work. it just happened then, like I am hoping will happen again once all of this has been well documented. But if not i will do the normal course of treatment like anyone else. Because for me it does not change anything. God gave us the ablity to treat ourselves and it would be foolish to over look that gift for something unexplained.
Just saw this and if you are sick, get well soon. No doubts that when you'll get better you'll credit your god for it. That would be no proof nor it would matter, given what you have to do.

You do have a... comedy, value to this forum Big Grin
Drich, get your ass healed soon!!! You have 2 weeks to get back to normal, so hurry up and get cured by then. Begging

And also make sure to employ your A/S/K strategy to find a cure. Undecided
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(October 22, 2014 at 12:55 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Just saw this and if you are sick, get well soon. No doubts that when you'll get better you'll credit your god for it. That would be no proof nor it would matter, given what you have to do.

You do have a... comedy, value to this forum Big Grin

I don't know about that. the first thing they give you is a big cancer binder to keep track of your progress and appointments. I have already collected a few pages of tests, proceedures to be done and perscriptions. By the time this runs it's course whatever happens will be well documented/prooved.

Which begs the question...Thinking If God does indeed let it go to the point where there is a tumor or some proof positive diagnosis of cancer, along with a doom and gloom prognosis, then a short time later it clears up on it's own...

Then what? (If this happens i will make avaiable any and all records i have.) Will this be the work of God or just some scientific anomaly like with the HIV?

(October 22, 2014 at 1:39 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Drich, get your ass healed soon!!! You have 2 weeks to get back to normal, so hurry up and get cured by then. Begging

And also make sure to employ your A/S/K strategy to find a cure. Undecided

Hate to break it to you in two weeks i have a CT scan a very invasive proceedure (which involves my ureatha and a small camera) and some more blood tests... to which i will not get results for at least another week or two after that when all these egg heads put their findings together.