Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 6:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who do you write like?
#11
RE: Who do you write like?
Wow, this is also a popular thread on a Simpsons forum I'm always on. Anyway, mine says Margaret Mitchell.
Reply
#12
RE: Who do you write like?
Shakespeare/Dan Brown/Conan Doyle for me Wink
[Image: pPQu8.png]
Reply
#13
RE: Who do you write like?
Douglas Adams Smile
(July 19, 2010 at 6:48 pm)Nitsuj Wrote: Wow, this is also a popular thread on a Simpsons forum I'm always on. Anyway, mine says Margaret Mitchell.

I loathe the Simpsons.

Hurry up and get cancelled already, stupid show.
.
Reply
#14
RE: Who do you write like?
(July 19, 2010 at 6:54 pm)theVOID Wrote: Douglas Adams Smile

I loathe the Simpsons.

Hurry up and get cancelled already, stupid show.

Ooooh, that ain't gonna fly on nohomers.net. Big Grin
Reply
#15
RE: Who do you write like?
A person named Cory Doctorow.
Reply
#16
RE: Who do you write like?
It turns out Cory Doctorow writes novels and some of the blog entries at http://boingboing.net
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
Reply
#17
RE: Who do you write like?
Vladimir Nabokov.
Reply



Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you like "Undefeatable" 1993 movie? PepsiMAX 1 357 August 18, 2026 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 3410 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Do you like interacting with people Ahriman 17 3467 August 20, 2023 at 9:40 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What do you like to collect? MR. Macabre 666 33 8000 June 9, 2023 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What Kind Of Horror Do You Like ? The Architect Of Fate 43 10057 October 20, 2021 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Do you have picky pets like me? Jackie 10 2813 June 17, 2021 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Jackie
  What would you like to do in 2021? awty 42 12023 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 8554 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 3290 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  What I like about you! Mystic 21 5346 November 12, 2018 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)