Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A rant on gender stereotypes
RE: A rant on gender stereotypes
(January 1, 2015 at 8:51 am)bennyboy Wrote: Yeah, but none of those are "grunts."
There's not, actually, much of a difference anymore, I just like to rib the pogues. In any case, we won;t have to wonder about females performance as grunts within our system and with our equipment for long. Theres a crop of female grunts generating data as we speak. Hell...there might be some females with a tower of power come this time 2/3 years from now, if they open the Rangers this spring.
(I won't be satisfied with that until they change some standards, but it is what it is, and at least half of what it should be.)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 1, 2015 at 9:00 am)Rhythm Wrote:
(January 1, 2015 at 8:51 am)bennyboy Wrote: Yeah, but none of those are "grunts."
There's not, actually, much of a difference anymore, I just like to rib the pogues. In any case, we won;t have to wonder about females performance as grunts within our system and with our equipment for long. Theres a crop of female grunts generating data as we speak. Hell...there might be some females with a tower of power come this time 2/3 years from now, if they open the Rangers this spring.
(I won't be satisfied with that until they change some standards, but it is what it is, and at least half of what it should be.)

What's a "tower of power"?
A high speed motherfucker.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 1, 2015 at 2:49 pm)Rhythm Wrote: A high speed motherfucker.

Frank Zappa had a different definition in Bobby Brown.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I read this page...what the hell are you guys even talking about.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(December 31, 2014 at 8:15 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(December 31, 2014 at 6:35 pm)Blackout Wrote: And yes, the idea of a stereotype is to gather a number of characteristics that are supposed to describe a specific group without exceptions.
//

So I don't think the problem is with stereotyping-- it's with people who do it badly, and for the wrong reasons. Gits are gits, no matter what ideas are going through their gitty little heads.

That may all be true, but if essence precedes existence our sex is an illusion that is formed to match after the fact. This would be what stereotypes are all about. So it can now be said that they serve as a social hormone trigger to be masculine in males and effeminate in females with the purpose to procreate the Being who set us free to think inside these opposites with the neuter in between that would be called man, with human and woman being the polar opposites that are needed to procreate this man.

(January 1, 2015 at 8:54 am)abaris Wrote:
(January 1, 2015 at 8:50 am)bennyboy Wrote: You conveniently cut out the part of the sentence where I just said that women are superior under pressure.

Sorry, my bad. Didn't mean to twist your words, it's just the inexcusable fact that I only skimmed the rest of your post.

Maybe he is thinking sandwiching here.
(January 1, 2015 at 4:28 pm)Chili Wrote: That may all be true, but if essence precedes existence our sex is an illusion that is formed to match after the fact. This would be what stereotypes are all about. So it can now be said that they serve as a social hormone trigger to be masculine in males and effeminate in females with the purpose to procreate the Being who set us free to think inside these opposites with the neuter in between that would be called man, with human and woman being the polar opposites that are needed to procreate this man.

What's that even supposed to mean? Can you come again, using interpunctation and meaningful terms?

The gist I got is man and woman are suited to fuck and that sometimes results in babies. Wow, great, as if this isn't how nature worked for countless millions of years. It doesn't explain stereotyping though.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 1, 2015 at 4:33 pm)abaris Wrote:
(January 1, 2015 at 4:28 pm)Chili Wrote: That may all be true, but if essence precedes existence our sex is an illusion that is formed to match after the fact. This would be what stereotypes are all about. So it can now be said that they serve as a social hormone trigger to be masculine in males and effeminate in females with the purpose to procreate the Being who set us free to think inside these opposites, with the neuter in between that would be called man and human and woman being the polar opposites that are needed to procreate this man.

What's that even supposed to mean? Can you come again, using interpunctation and meaningful terms?

The gist I got is man and woman are suited to fuck and that sometimes results in babies. Wow, great, as if this isn't how nature worked for countless millions of years. It doesn't explain stereotyping though.

Yes, but fuck would be the wrong word for this because we may have learned by now that fuck is just the dirty body-work that does not include conception itself.

Then if you add that life is conceived prior to the sperm, fertility has not much to do with fuck, and this could be why fertility is promising to become an important industry in America today.
My missus and I just naturally confound gender stereotypes - she does most of the gardening, I do most of the housework and all of the cooking. It isn't a conscious choice, it just turns out that we each hate to do what the other one likes. I also play rugby and I sew, while Ellen runs a curio shop filled with frilly, dainty, girlie things (for the most part) and holds a graduate rank in Krav Maga.

Lots more things of that nature. We each do what we like and what we're suited for. *shrug*

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
LOL, Shh everyone! Lets give Chili the floor. Clap

Continue, sir.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A contradiction in the liberal view of gender shadow 64 12568 September 18, 2017 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Last night's drunken rant Foxaèr 4 1239 April 7, 2014 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Sejanus