Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 19, 2024, 3:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A rant on gender stereotypes
RE: A rant on gender stereotypes
(January 3, 2015 at 11:34 am)abaris Wrote:
(January 3, 2015 at 4:55 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Man, I'm drunk on Southern Comfort and I STILL don't get what the fuck this guy/girl/thing is saying...

Wow, being drunk on Southern Comfort is one of the worst experiences I ever had. The hangover the next day was terrible and since then I can't even look at that stuff.

Been there done that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 3, 2015 at 11:49 am)Chili Wrote: Your perfectly right in living your own life, but the reason why stereotypes persist is non-conformity and that makes those afflicted victims of our modern day society. Sorry to say, and that certainly is not their fault but is a societal dis-ease. Notice that the word 'societal' is culture driven and that is in which we, as in all of us, are a product that is designed by the previous generations with that same diminishing influence again the farther back we go, but most certainly the previous 2 because 'quality' is RNA by design instead of DNA and therefore skips one generation to rebound.

In the ideal masculine males and effeminate females make the prefect match to procreate and since the Y chromosome is the fleeting one it must be charmed to remain and therefore societies are known to be male dominant. (((This is simply true and is why many years ago in Burma very few boys were born and that is what created 'snake charming' as a 'worthy' enterprise (from the Greek word axiom that no self contradiction shall remain), and hence the sage was right to say))).

The real problem is that life is an illusion (or eternal life could not be real) and therefore a stand is made in which two opposites are needed to validate the other one as opposite. This is what placed human opposite to woman, with woman being the womb of man and human just, or nearly just, the idiot who thinks that he has something to say as the womb of man made manifest. They so make a perfect hunter-gatherer pair that the ancients called TOK and TOL with TOL being the mainstay for TOK that we would our 'right' and 'left' for short.

Then, because life is an illusion a subliminal axiom looms in which an 'estate' (or greater worth) is seen (that we would call par-ousia). In our modern day this is what set woman free to find her own destiny in life in what became known as our 'gender equal' society where a claim to fame is sought by woman on her own. And of course she will, but also fails to take care of her own womanity (archaic word these days) and that left the next generation void with no idea of destiny = no par-ousia seen for them and hence the a- was placed to make known atheism with no labyrinth (integrity) to protect -- and will obviously look for a bigger dick to ride with the barn-door (soul) left wide open.

Important to understand here is that an increase of our humanity will be at the cost of our womanity, and obviously this would be true the other way as well. This also explains where homosexuality has cause to be, and just like you and me should have the right to be as a product of our society.

[Image: 2mruqlt.jpg]

(January 3, 2015 at 12:30 pm)Rhythm Wrote: oooooh...the wo-manity!ROFLOL

You must have noticed that there is no such thing as man-ity, in which Christ is fully man as the solitary individual and that puts a dead stop to all of Christian-ity.

This would certainly mean that atheist is a valid stand to take, but should they not be burning all those Christians churches then? or just let them do it on their own, and bring back spontaneous combustions again at the foot of the cross they serve.
It would be a waste of kindling and accelerant.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
But if you deliberately bring them back, they wouldn't be spontaneous.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(January 3, 2015 at 1:31 pm)Rhythm Wrote: It would be a waste of kindling and accelerant.

No kindling is required as spontaneous, but you can feed them to the stork to help all those fertility clinics today, i.e. they have new life in them. Or make water walkers out of them and don't forget the handshake then.
(January 3, 2015 at 11:49 am)Chili Wrote: Notice that the word 'societal' is culture driven and that is in which we, as in all of us, are a product that is designed by the previous generations with that same diminishing influence again the farther back we go, but most certainly the previous 2 because 'quality' is RNA by design instead of DNA and therefore skips one generation to rebound.

Must be getting old. I could read Kant in my youth but I just don't have the stamina to make it all the way through one of your sentences. Then there is the 'voice' in your writing. I keep hearing Lorne Green doing a voice over for the Jungle Books .. except what he is saying sounds like the conversation during the Mad Hatter's tea in Alice In Wonderland.

Are you fucking with us or just really that fucked up yourself?
Not sure if I should add that my previous line "because life is an illusion a subliminal axiom looms in which an 'estate' is seen" means that humans are very vulnerable because the estate is real. They would call this 'afterlife' that is meant to replace the temporal condition that they elevate as humanity, and indeed do this while stepping on womanity. Then, if a good translation for "estate" would be our "dowry" as the alpha that was prior to us, it can be said that they are standing on the very stone they are trying to lift. And America's 'favorite sport' you say?

(January 3, 2015 at 1:52 pm)whateverist Wrote:
(January 3, 2015 at 11:49 am)Chili Wrote: Notice that the word 'societal' is culture driven and that is in which we, as in all of us, are a product that is designed by the previous generations with that same diminishing influence again the farther back we go, but most certainly the previous 2 because 'quality' is RNA by design instead of DNA and therefore skips one generation to rebound.

Must be getting old. I could read Kant in my youth but I just don't have the stamina to make it all the way through one of your sentences. Then there is the 'voice' in your writing. I keep hearing Lorne Green doing a voice over for the Jungle Books .. except what he is saying sounds like the conversation during the Mad Hatter's tea in Alice In Wonderland.

Are you fucking with us or just really that fucked up yourself?

Sorry to say, but Kant was a cunt, just so you know, who's axiom of non-contradiction was limited to his own household (read conscious mind) and really did not know his ass from a hole in the ground, to say the same. And did he also not appear that way to you?
(January 3, 2015 at 2:07 pm)Chili Wrote: Sorry to say, but Kant was a cunt, just so you know, who's axiom of non-contradiction was limited to his own household (read conscious mind) and really did not know his ass from a hole in the ground, to say the same. And did he also not appear that way to you?

He had the benefit of writing coherent sentences.

(January 3, 2015 at 2:59 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(January 3, 2015 at 2:07 pm)Chili Wrote: Sorry to say, but Kant was a cunt, just so you know, who's axiom of non-contradiction was limited to his own household (read conscious mind) and really did not know his ass from a hole in the ground, to say the same. And did he also not appear that way to you?

He had the benefit of writing coherent sentences.

He did, as the leader of the pack that became known as Rationalist. Great thinkers, so they say, and that already makes them deprived of the privation that they see.

The difference here is that philosophy means love of wisdom and not search for wisdom, and therefore they 'must think' and are lost before they start.

I did read him a little bit and pictured him as an upright man always dressed in a suit, . . . and could not afford to enjoy his life in fear that he would shit himself (obviously so full of it he was).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A contradiction in the liberal view of gender shadow 64 12576 September 18, 2017 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Last night's drunken rant Foxaèr 4 1241 April 7, 2014 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Sejanus