Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 11:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little more on the Jubilee & 3 convergences this Sept.
RE: A little more on the Jubilee & 3 convergences this Sept.
Hi Tj,
I sure am not making up the timelines.
Conjecture on the meaning- OK
Yeah, this place is pretty wide open for topics.

You are totally right, I get shot down/ posts deleted on a site I went to formerly and one I am on right now, if I deviate from the prevalent view of end time events.

I get ridicule up the kazoo here, but don't get booted, so these guys are doing better than my "Friends" running the 2 Rapture sites I have been on.
Actually, the group (if you can call it that) I am loosely with, has been treated about as bad as you guys going on Christian sites..no probably worse.
As far as being serious about my "Stories". I consider this to be a quest of a kind.
Like a giant puzzle where you place clues together looking for fitting parts.
(January 6, 2015 at 2:32 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(January 5, 2015 at 2:54 pm)Faith No More Wrote: It's okay. My cat and I will be fine...

That is one pissed off looking cat.

You'd be pissed off, too, if you knew exctly how the Bilderbergers were using the Rosicrucians to enact their plans for world domination using black UN helicopters and VietCong ninjas in black pyjamas as hit squads.

(January 6, 2015 at 2:00 pm)professor Wrote: Umm Dyre, because the spiritual came first. All this came out of the spiritual realm.

Now you're channeling Ocarina Of Time.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 6, 2015 at 6:46 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(January 6, 2015 at 2:00 pm)professor Wrote: Umm Dyre, because the spiritual came first. All this came out of the spiritual realm.

Now you're channeling Ocarina Of Time.

some times... i just don't even know how theists can this stupid....
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
What is Ocarina?
You remind me of a story my 2 brothers in law tell.
After they move to California, they were stopped by the police while driving (don't remember why). The officer smelled alcohol and said something like, "You guys are pretty drunk". Their reply was, "Oh no- we been WAY worse than this".
(January 6, 2015 at 9:43 pm)professor Wrote: What is Ocarina?

Is your Google broken?

And yes, I am drunk (or on the way at least). And?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Wait, you don't know what an ocarina is, Professor?

What kind of hooligan are you?

Eight rinas?
Quote: if I deviate from the prevalent view of end time events.

Which is?
(January 6, 2015 at 9:43 pm)professor Wrote: What is Ocarina?
You remind me of a story my 2 brothers in law tell.
After they move to California, they were stopped by the police while driving (don't remember why). The officer smelled alcohol and said something like, "You guys are pretty drunk". Their reply was, "Oh no- we been WAY worse than this".

Facepalm

Ocarina - musical instrument
OOT or Ocarina of time its from a zelda game.
what a Ocarina looks like.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8BK4AhSRsed8Y26tkrww...OP-RRA5I2I]

i play a ocarina.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suffer the little children to come unto me LinuxGal 2 744 August 7, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The little church that could. Chad32 21 4678 May 25, 2018 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Little Embarrassed to Admit, But... Astonished 14 4594 August 21, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  How did little old us ever take the measure of unimaginably stupendous God? Whateverist 26 8519 July 29, 2015 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  The more you attend Church, the more likely you are so support Torture. CapnAwesome 111 17934 December 23, 2014 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Theists i have a little challenge for you dyresand 21 5039 November 13, 2014 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Piscinin
  Jesus destroyed the little man Rokcet Scientist 13 6311 August 11, 2011 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  This little Piggy Welsh cake 23 7150 February 1, 2010 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fr0d0