Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you sitting down?
RE: Are you sitting down?
(January 30, 2015 at 1:32 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Is a cheesehead someone who really likes cheese?

Honestly I have never heard that phrase before.

I hear it more as someone who loves GB Packers pointyball.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Well that was an entrance and a half, hunty Wink Shades Gave me life haha

Welcome Smile
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(January 30, 2015 at 1:09 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 29, 2015 at 10:47 pm)kookookachoo Wrote: Good, because I have arrived and I wouldn't want you to trip over me.

I'm kookookachoo and I'm an anti-theist atheist cheesehead, among other things. You can call it however you want, Koo, kooks, kookoo, I reply to it all. Big Grin I've even been known to reply to chowderhead or misanthrope.

Nice to meet you all. Angry Lynch Mob

Oh oh.

Yay! :banana-dance: :party:
I am so glad you made it. I really think you're going to like it here and I am going to get to see your posts more often now. Confusedcore:
Anyways, super glad you joined Hug
As you can see I have all these great ideas for smileys but no one ever puts them into code for me Confusedadcryface:
Have some blueberry welcome muffins, Auntie Koo and make yourself at home.

I used to give cookies, but mini requested that I give blueberry muffins this year. Who knows what's in store for next year. Big Grin
Yum! I had no idea!
First, cake at nahoo, now muffins here!
I'm glad to be here (((Losty))), thanks for inviting me! Heart

(January 30, 2015 at 1:32 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Is a cheesehead someone who really likes cheese?

Honestly I have never heard that phrase before.

It's often used by people to describe people from Wisconsin, but it actually refers to Green Bay Packers fans. At least, that's what we keep telling those who use it. Tongue
Auntie Kookoo
Disclaimer: Wacky
(January 30, 2015 at 1:52 pm)Roxy904 Wrote: I've never understood the fervor over groups of padded men in stupid outfits repeatedly crashing into each in a desperate effort to reach an ovalesque object.

It's slightly more complex than that. :p
My mom is a cheesehead Green Bay fan.. born in Rice Lake, Wisconsin raised in... Fond-du-lac? Yup, that's it. She doesn't wear the funny hat though.Angel
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
A cheesehead from Fon-due?

Makes sense.
American football is rugby for sissies. And rugby is a stupid sport to begin with. I call it thugby.

I prefer non contact sports like basketball Wink I loved watching Shaq go "through" the defence.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Could be the eggman. Could be the walrus. Could be Mrs. Robinson. I just like to think he's faint of heart Smile Either way, Welcome Googoogoojoob! Wait, that's not on the list Sad
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
You can have another welcome as you enjoy them Big Grin I'm not sitting down this time though. I'm beating up a life size paper mâché jesus.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
That would be a good album name.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Down Under Snidely Whiplash 30 5626 January 4, 2014 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Aractus
  So I guess the .com is down again... The Skeletal Atheist 33 13853 June 1, 2013 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Greetings Down-to-Earthlings neilmarr 18 2923 September 1, 2012 at 2:11 am
Last Post: neilmarr
  Gidday from Down Under mate. puglover 84 24173 December 20, 2008 at 3:11 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet